DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)

Extension: 5E Theme - FG GAP

This is the second in a series I'm working on (see: Extension-5E-Theme-FG-Pro)

This is a different look. I tried to add in some more contrast, as that seemed to be the biggest complaint with my first skin. Take a look and let me know what you think. All constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated!.

Attachment 17126
    Attachment 17127

2016/12/30 : v0.1.0 : initial release
    2017/01/02 : v0.1.1 : fixed Modifiers, Effects and Party Sheet Encounters Font colors, as well as a few misc. button fixes.
    2017/02/12 : v2.0.0 : Thanks to Dulux-Oz, this is now compatible with his extensions, and the coding is greatly simplified (so different, it's now at v2.0.0). * This appears to be compatible with the 3.2.3 update (If you discover otherwise, please post in this thread)
    2017/02/25 : v2.1 : Fixed an issue with the weapons and equipment sub-windows. I’m sure that is the last problem that will ever be found with this extension (he said knowingly) - Thanks to Lord Gwydion and Rob2EE for the continuing feedback
    2017/07/15 : v2.2 : Fixed magnifying glass icon
    2017/07/15 : v2.3 : Revised "blank link" icon to be more visible (thanks for pointing this out El Condoro)
    2017/09/11 : v2.4 : Fixed chatboxhilight (thanks for pointing this out BGHurt)

2018/01/14 : THIS EXTENSION IS NOW OPEN SOURCE AND FOR THE TIME BEING I WILL NOT BE DIRECTLY SUPPORTING THIS EXTENSION, PLEASE SEE HERE FOR UP TO DATE INFORMATION (THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT). I WILL STILL DO MY BEST TO TRY TO ANSWER / AID IN ANY WAY I CAN.
    Last edited by ll00ll00ll00ll; January 14th, 2018 at 17:30. Reason: update

Ahh, thanks! I was looking at the Pro theme earlier but the grayscale colors put me off, this is much nicer (to me, at least).

I play on a giant 4k monitor, so with the Wizards theme I had to run scaleui at 150 to be able to read the hotbars and other text easily. With this theme, I can set it back to 100 and still make everything out crisp and clean.

I like this. As mentioned, I had issues with the contrast also but this is much more comfortable on my eyes. Don't get me wrong, the Pro theme was very well done, but it just wasn't for me. Nice job on GAP!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

No problem, let me know how you like it in action...

I knew the Pro theme was only going to work for a tiny amount of people, and it was frankly an easy way to figure out how to make a custom theme. Now that I have all of the resources organized, it's not that large of a task to make these up. I think this one took me a total of about 8 hours or so. I've got ideas for some other themes, I'll chip away at them over the next few months.

This is SUPER nice. I like the pro theme, but this seems to fit better with more settings. (The PRO seemed a bit Sci-Fi/orwellian)

Great work!

Blog Entries
    Interesting look - what is GAP?
    Ultimate License
    Time Zone: MST (GMT-7)

Quote Originally Posted by Answulf View Post
    Interesting look - what is GAP?
    It's a clothing store chain.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I like to think it's "Generic And Pretty"

Gaming As Profession

Ghastly And Pointless

Thread Information