DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Dakadin forget fixing any current issues get that new version done <wink>

I really want to use those DOE extensions, for sound and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Dakadin forget fixing any current issues get that new version done <wink>

I really want to use those DOE extensions, for sound and stuff.
    LOL. So do I. Work has been crazy until just recently so I am trying to make some headway again before it picks up again.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Thank you so much i really want to learn the system!! i very much apreciate it
    Crit Happens! -JC Can't Reach me? Email me at [email protected]! I do, however, check PM's more than my email so try and PM me first!

Sorry to necro up this thread but I had a couple of people interested in running a RoleMaster campaign and wanted to see if there was any activity in this regard on Fantasy Grounds.

I run a Shadow World game on Friday and a Middle-earth game on Saturday. The former has been going for over a year now, the latter about two months.

My group plays weekly usually on Sundays.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

I'm GM'ing a game that runs every Friday night (Western Australia timezone +8GMT).
    You are not outnumbered! You are just in a target rich environment!

Oh, there are still people playing it. Some have moved over to Harp, or are waiting in the wings for RMU (assuming they ever get it done). There is a RMC group playing via Fantasy Grounds who posts their activities on Youtube. Channel is "Wolfshield Games", and IIRC they had a recent upload about a week ago.

I ran a RMU beta (tabletop) for about 3 months earlier this year, but got so tired of the rules changing, that I swore off it till I saw something more complete. =D
    Last edited by Siltoneous; September 30th, 2019 at 02:58.

I run a Middle Earth campaign, but it is challenging to find players who can play consistently and that know the rules. I may be looking to join a campaign as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Siltoneous View Post
    There is a RMC group playing via Fantasy Grounds who posts their activities on Youtube. Channel is "Wolfshield Games", and IIRC they had a recent upload about a week ago.
    "We" are that group = we/ve been running for well over a year with 7 players, I also run a Middle-earth game on Saturday (7 players) that has been going for about 5 months.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...r-Shadow-World

Thread Information