FG Spreadshirt Swag

Just Bought Call of Chtulhu 7E Ruleset, And need help learning to be a keeper

I want to run a COC game so badly i have played about 5 times and loved it. I want to run a game, and i am reading the rulebook now, but if anyone has any tips or can help me go over some stuff i have a private teamspeak server so please help if you can. In the meantime im reading the rules.
    Crit Happens! -JC Can't Reach me? Email me at [email protected]! I do, however, check PM's more than my email so try and PM me first!

Read Chapter 1 and 10 in the Keeper's guide - good info on running a CoC game.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    As with any new system - learn the absolute basics, the essentials, and wing the rest. You cant know everything without investing a lot of prep time and a lot of practice time.

I think character creation and combat are absolutely necessary. The rest you can learn depending the campaign and the situations... I started this way my campaign and studying the rest of the rules week per week...

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Thread Information