DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 53 of 83 First ... 343515253545563 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Okay, clear the cart and try it now. Again, don't proceed if the PayPal total is incorrect or if anything looks strange.
    Tried with RotRL - FG cart showed correct discount, but PayPal Checkout Review is showing $59.99.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not even getting the discount to show for me.

I've given it a try and had similar results to others. Discount is showing on the FG site, but when I hit Paypal, it shows the non-discounted price.

Where is curse of the crimson throne?

It needed a bit of rework still to make it consistent with the Rise of the Runelords. It should come along fairly quickly.
    Last edited by ddavison; May 2nd, 2017 at 22:48.

Oh wow, my group just started Kingmaker this weekend, this will make things so much easier on my end. Thanks so much!

Blog Entries
    Okay, once more into the breach. I believe I have located and corrected the discount so it passes to PayPal. Please clear your cart and start over.

DMReckless, let me check into your synch'd data. Which product are you attempting to get? (Actually, I see that you have them all set up on your sync'd info.) Send me a screenshot of your cart to [email protected] if you don't mind.

Yes, I just now fixed my synch and put it in, went through all the way just fine. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.... It appears to have gone through Paypal (with the discounted price), but it errored after that. Order History does not show the purchase.

Edit: Receipt has been delivered by Paypal, so theoretically, the payment went through.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Trouble View Post
    Hmm.... It appears to have gone through Paypal (with the discounted price), but it errored after that. Order History does not show the purchase.

Edit: Receipt has been delivered by Paypal, so theoretically, the payment went through.
    Send your receipt to me at [email protected] and I will correct the order for you. Do you recall what the error was or have a screenshot? If so, can you send that as well?

Will you need anything else from the people with the other issue (Purchases not in My Downloads at Paizo)? Or shall we simply wait, so that Paizo can fix that on their end?

Thread Information