5E Character Create Playlist
Page 52 of 83 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    That is correct.

Our site won't discount the purchase price based on ownership of the PDFs. Instead, once Paizo.com is updated to sell these, you can buy the FG add-on for the (full cost - PDF cost), sync the purchase back to here and you'll own the FG version on our site. It will auto-download and install.
    Thanks for the clarification - I am sure we wouldn't be as confused if Paizo's end was working.

Just bought the PHB, the APG, and the Bestiary. So stoked, I might just have to fake an illness to go home and play with this stuff!

Wondering if any Doug or another SmiteWorks employee might be able to comment on wether or not the alternate classes will be added? One of my players is a samurai, and I'm interested in running a ninja. Also, unchained rules would be an incredible addition.

Last question - will there be any consideration given to discounting bundles, as is done with the 5e content?

Blog Entries
    I just thought up a way I might be able to hack the discount into place on our site. Give me a bit and cross your fingers that I don't break anything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickabbey View Post
    Just bought the PHB, the APG, and the Bestiary. So stoked, I might just have to fake an illness to go home and play with this stuff!

Wondering if any Doug or another SmiteWorks employee might be able to comment on wether or not the alternate classes will be added? One of my players is a samurai, and I'm interested in running a ninja. Also, unchained rules would be an incredible addition.

Last question - will there be any consideration given to discounting bundles, as is done with the 5e content?
    Yes, we eventually want to add all the splat books; however, there is a big back catalog of those. In our 3.3 update, we updated the system to allow you to build your own classes and races directly in the program and the existing modules should provide a very good example on how you can do this. That will hopefully keep your group satisfied until the official versions come out - and maybe even after they come out.

Blog Entries
    I believe I have the discount working on our site now if you did the sync and you owned PDFs already on Paizo.com. Does some brave soul want to test it out for me and let me know if it works?

The discount showed up in the cart for me. I can't finish the purchase (my end, not yours, it's not in my budget this month unfortunately), so I can't test that far.

I just did the sync and tried to buy the FG products I already own on Paizo.com. The discounts applied correctly to all products in the FG store when added to the basket. However, when I go to checkout and pay through PayPal, the undiscounted total is being shown in PayPal. I got cold feet at that point and didn't proceed to pay.Presumably, the discounted total should be transferring to PayPal to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I believe I have the discount working on our site now if you did the sync and you owned PDFs already on Paizo.com. Does some brave soul want to test it out for me and let me know if it works?
    Yup - it's working; Paizo's website is a horribly slow thing to navigate and not terrifically helpful - thanks Doug.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrddin View Post
    I just did the sync and tried to buy the FG products I already own on Paizo.com. The discounts applied correctly to all products in the FG store when added to the basket. However, when I go to checkout and pay through PayPal, the undiscounted total is being shown in PayPal. I got cold feet at that point and didn't proceed to pay.Presumably, the discounted total should be transferring to PayPal to pay?
    Yes it should. Let me look into it one more place to see. I may need to adjust a final checkout process as well. If the PayPal total isn't correct, please don't check out. That is something I need to fix first.

Blog Entries
    Okay, clear the cart and try it now. Again, don't proceed if the PayPal total is incorrect or if anything looks strange.

Thread Information