Starfinder Playlist
Page 12 of 83 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    No ETA yet.

Several AP's are ready to submit, but we have a little bit more to do on the ruleset, I'm finishing up Core Rules (90+% done) and waiting on the final version from Trenloe for the Bestiary 1. We will submit the first batch of those as soon as those items are all complete. Initially, I threw out a January target date but we have obviously missed that. It is very close though.

Keep up the good work! We all know that it will be ready when its ready....
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

any update on ETA? I'm checking the store 3 times a day! I can't wait for this!

Blog Entries
    I just sent the following items to Paizo for review:

1. Pathfinder Core Rules Pack (includes extension)
    2. Rise of the Runelords 1
    3. Rise of the Runelords 2
    4. Kingmaker 1
    5. Kingmaker 2

We have not had a review process with Paizo previously and this is new to them and to us. We will have a better idea of an ETA for future products.

The RealmWorks site is abuzz with complaints about Paizo policy for digital content. It would appear that for their license with alone Wolf and Realm Works, Paizo is insisting that to purchase RW Paizo content, you must either own or purchase the PDF. There is an innovative tie in so purchasers on Realmworks can validate they own (or not) the corresponding PDF as they purchase RW content.

Can you address whether this will be the model for Fantasy Grounds content?

The policy is raising a &*#*storm over at lone wolf forums.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    The RealmWorks site is abuzz with complaints about Paizo policy for digital content. It would appear that for their license with alone Wolf and Realm Works, Paizo is insisting that to purchase RW Paizo content, you must either own or purchase the PDF. There is an innovative tie in so purchasers on Realmworks can validate they own (or not) the corresponding PDF as they purchase RW content.

Have you seen any FG official releases? There is no absolute need for a printed or pdf copy - you get everything you need within FG (not to say that an alternative version doesn't come in handy, but it isn't necessary). Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the issue?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Fantasy Grounds licensed content for Pathfinder will be sold on Steam and on the Fantasy Grounds site at a fixed cost per item. As far as I can tell, the costs will be the MSRP print price. There might be an option at some point to buy from the Paizo store at a slight discount if you already own the print or PDF product there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post

Got links to their discussion?

Try here

https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57639

https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57638

If FG isn't bound by this restriction there's going to be an obscene uproar.

Thread Information