FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 82 of 83 First ... 327280818283 Last
    Can't hurt to approach Doug and ask, [email protected]
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Not trying to sound like a broken record but what is the status on the remaining ultimate rulebooks?

Blog Entries
    In general, everything is open to be converted and it is up to the individual contractors doing the conversions to choose what they want to do. And, the general SW policy is not to announce what is being worked on until it is in Quality review/approval process. And, because it's depending upon individuals, no timelines are given (until it is in quality and SW can predict the timeframe), because the times vary greatly and are often dependent upon things that can't really be controlled by SW.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

ok, so basically the same aswer as 10 months ago. Not what i was hoping for but since i personally bought all the rulebooks that are out now i hope you considder using some of the overfunding for the kickstarter including my own ultimate upgrade to actually contract some of the remaining books so they can be completed before PF2 kicks off full throtle and your obligations to your contract with piazo probably risks making PF1 books even less of a priority.

If there are community developers available to do these then they should get in touch with SmiteWorks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_dk2 View Post
    ok, so basically the same aswer as 10 months ago. Not what i was hoping for but since i personally bought all the rulebooks that are out now i hope you considder using some of the overfunding for the kickstarter including my own ultimate upgrade to actually contract some of the remaining books so they can be completed before PF2 kicks off full throtle and your obligations to your contract with piazo probably risks making PF1 books even less of a priority.
    Of course, you can always convert one yourself, submit it to SmiteWorks for review and consideration as an official conversion and then if approved start doing more conversions and make a commission on each one sold (or however they do it).

There is simple too much content to convert, and most of it doesn't make enough in revenues to have a full-time paid employee converting it. Hence it relies on the community to have "developer" step up and convert what they want and do it in a way that it can become the official content. IMO, converting content is something anyone can do, if they put the time and effort into doing it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Well not knowing what is being worked on makes it a bit difficult to choose a project but I started on Ultimate Intrigue. Vigilante class and feats are done. Working on spells now.

Well not knowing what is being worked on makes it a bit difficult to choose a project but I started on Ultimate Intrigue. Vigilante class and feats are done. Working on spells now.
    Always a good idea to send a mail to [email protected] just to make sure that no one else is working on your particular conversion.

How about getting in touch with SmiteWorks and see if you could do an official conversion? This helps get the products out there, and gives you a little bit of compensation for your time. If you're doing the conversion anyway...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information