Starfinder Playlist
Page 79 of 83 First ... 29697778798081 ... Last
    Account sync discount is not working on new releases today. items show in sync, but no discount.
    Last edited by DMReckless; March 27th, 2018 at 02:41.

Blog Entries
    Try it now. I'm working on scripts to automate the setup and had a slight issue that should now be resolved.

Ruins of Azlant #6 and War For the Crown 2 aren't syncing/discounting properly.

Ruins of Azlant #5 is.

Blog Entries
    Thanks DMReckless, we have reported the issue to our contacts at Paizo and they will hopefully have it resolved shortly. I can confirm that those PDF codes are not being sent currently when you Retrieve Purchases from Paizo.

Thanks for reporting it, DMReckless. I was going to do the same just now. I'll hold off on purchasing the 3 new AP modules you give the word to try again, Doug. Thanks!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    This should be working now. You need to re-sync purchases from Paizo. The problem was on our end. I did not realize that it only retrieved page 1 of the results with a pagesize of 50. It turns out we now have more than 50 products, so it was just truncating all the most recent ones we added if you happened to own a bunch of those same Paizo products. Sorry for the trouble. We should be able to keep this working going forward now that we realized the error.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It turns out we now have more than 50 products...
    Woo-hoo! That's amazing.

Congratulation!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep, it worked for me. Thanks for keeping on top of this!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Has there been any thoughts on writing up Emerald Spire? It would be some nice dungeon crawl content to put up and it's a little shorter than a full AP.

Wondering if Serpent's Skull and / or Wrath of the Righteous Paths may be in the works? I'd very much like to see both these path's.

Thread Information