DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 58 First ... 456781656 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    The issues I had with the sheet whilst modern was selected is the only valid issue I posted (I believe). I had a clean install with the 7e ruleset loaded. Whilst I had both 6e and 7e modules loaded, there were no other extensions loaded.
    Got it - I can replicate - thanks!

Big thanks for the string files, Damned !

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Got it - I can replicate - thanks!
    No problem, keep up the good work!

Hey to all you awesome people who are wanting to do translations - I didnt know the ruleset was also encrypted - here is a basic extension for you to use for your translations. Start with this and if we need to add more files to it we can later on. I suggest you rename your extension as CoC7eBabylonian.ext or CoC7eSumerian.ext or whatever language you are translating too.
    Thank you !
    MJ / Modeur français.
    Tuto FG2 / Replays : https://www.youtube.com/user/kael79000/
    Communauté JDRVirtuel :
    https://jdrvirtuel.com/

Blog Entries
    VenomousFiligree here is a quick patch (by ianmward) to fix the issue you found with Modern Era PCs

dragonheels the Bonus Die in Dice Tower bug is still being investigated. What were you doing as a workaround with the 6e/7e extension where you first saw this?

should it be deducting armor from damage?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Hello Damned,

My fault, I imported an old charachter sheet I had I exported from the 'old' v7 extension.
    But with a new fresh created one, I have no problems !
    So it's OK for me. I will make fresh ones
    EDIT
    Actually, it also works with the old character sheet. All ok for skills rolls.

I made a fool of me and tested with an attribute (FOR, DEX...). In that case it works of none of them.
    Now, I never uses bonus or penalties dices on those attributes... so....
    Hi dragonheels. Thanks for reporting this, I had not noticed the tower issue but now I have investigated, it has uncovered an interesting issue.

I have tracked it down and implemented a fix which seems to be working well. I will get SmiteWorks to line it up for the next release.

Thanks Damned, et. al. I just picked up the ruleset. Got the updated 7E books last year...now I just have to find the time somewhere to decrustify from 5th.

VenomousFiligree
    VenomousFiligree here is a quick patch (by ianmward) to fix the issue you found with Modern Era PCs
    I don't see a patch? However I was only playing around so don't need anything urgently.

If anyone is interested, I was just checking my CoC downloads, and it looks like there are new, bookmarked releases of the 7E rulebook and investigator's handbook as of 08 DEC 2016 @ chaosium.com.

Thread Information