DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 58 First ... 414950515253 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Devnant View Post
    Product just feels unfinished to me with some poor presentation (XXYYZZ!! for lists on the reference manual, no small club for items), and also a completely blank section for vehicles.

Also, after looking at posts complaining about the missing vehicle stats for chases and no way to keep track in-game of what vehicle is being used, etc I have decided to wait if more work is gonna be done to address these complaints (minor or not). Those small images @damned mentioned would be a great step in the right direction to convince me to change my mind.

Abut the XXYYZZ: https://imgur.com/gallery/Y9qp1dE
    I have to agree with Devnant here, the product really feels unfinished, tough I can see you guys are trying. I just now discovered about the vagueness of the vehicles, plus I agree with some of the other members that posted here that vehicles are a very important asset of the game (not only chase related, but in general: means of locomotion and travel are an essential piece of a RPG).
    I would very much like to see an update with better features for vehicles and some upgrades for the reference manual, as pointed out by Devnant.

A new update should be pushed out shortly to address most of these issues and we will work to iron out any others that crop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_LucSky View Post
    I have to agree with Devnant here, the product really feels unfinished, tough I can see you guys are trying. I just now discovered about the vagueness of the vehicles, plus I agree with some of the other members that posted here that vehicles are a very important asset of the game (not only chase related, but in general: means of locomotion and travel are an essential piece of a RPG).
    I would very much like to see an update with better features for vehicles and some upgrades for the reference manual, as pointed out by Devnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_LucSky View Post
    I have well over a hundred sessions under my belt in CoC FG, and there's been only one session where I needed and used vehicle stats, when my players were in a Short S23 and getting attacked by Hunting Horrors. Those weren't included in 7E anyway, so I had to come up with them myself.

Not to say vehicles are not necessary, just that they're not as essential - at least not for us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuss View Post
    I am unable to negate effects using either the CTRL move damage result to CT or by right-clicking and selecting negate the effect and then drag the negated number to the CT. Is this mechanic broken?
    I dont know what this means?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    The problem is that the dicetower_normal does work, but the _drop does not work, when I drag the dice to the tower, the icon does not change to the _drop png file (it stays at the _normal png).

I've tested the same extension using SavageWorlds ruleset and it works. So, does the CoC7 ruleset changes something related to the icons of the dice tower?
    This is all CoreRPG code. There is no additional Dice Tower code in Call Of Cthulhu pak file.
    Please check your file and path names.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    This is all CoreRPG code. There is no additional Dice Tower code in Call Of Cthulhu pak file.
    Please check your file and path names.
    It's strange, the exact same extension (no ruleset restriction), if I use with a SW campaign, it works, if I use with a 5e campaign, it works, if I use with a Coc7e campaign, it does not work (only shows the normal icon, not the drop one).

Since it works with other rulesets based on corerpg, I dont think it is a problem with path names.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lozanoje View Post
    It's strange, the exact same extension (no ruleset restriction), if I use with a SW campaign, it works, if I use with a 5e campaign, it works, if I use with a Coc7e campaign, it does not work (only shows the normal icon, not the drop one).

Since it works with other rulesets based on corerpg, I dont think it is a problem with path names.
    I just tested it with a super basic extension that just swaps the icons around - the default is lights on and on drop is lights off and it worked as expected.

I just tested it with a super basic extension that just swaps the icons around - the default is lights on and on drop is lights off and it worked as expected.
    Made the ext as simple as possible, this does not work for me on CoC7e, but it works in 5e.
    Attached Files Attached Files

That extension shows a RED haunted house for me on Hover.
    That is the intention... Odd, for me on hover, it keeps black when using Coc7e (on 5e and SW works, hover=red).

Being a problem of my config, I will remove my data directory and force update.

Thank you for testing.

Thread Information