DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 58 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    VenomousFiligree
    Some of the Using the Ruleset module looks like it might have been written before things were finalised as a few statements are out.
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; December 23rd, 2016 at 17:07.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Great news, thank you!

We've been using the unofficial 7E plugin for a while now. Any expectations on compatibility and moving chars from it to the official 7E?

edit: clicking on CoC from FG main web page takes to this page, which has a link to 6E as the first item on the list. In fact, I can't find the 7E on the store at all without using the link from the newsletter email.
    I have fixed the link to do a simple name and description search for all products containing "Cthulhu". It now shows the 7E ruleset at the top but also shows all the other content as well.

Hey, how can i do for translate English to .... when your ruleset is protected by password ..... ? thanks

VenomousFiligree
    0 - Crimson Letters. The link to 1.0 Keeper's Information opens up 4.7 Other Clues

This is absolutely marvellous-so when can we buy HOTOE for FG2?
    Borusa32

VenomousFiligree
    Hmmm, looks like I might have been confusing 6e and 7e rulesets...

Masks is in the store, will that hold you out until HotOE comes out? <grin>

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Dragged an NPC into the character window to create character from NPC. When I open the newly created character sheet I get the following Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_era.lua"]:242: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    I did have the modern sheet selected in the options. It would appear that the damage bonus wasn't working correctly either with this setting as well.
    Some of the Using the Ruleset module looks like it might have been written before things were finalised as a few statements are out.
    Hmmm, looks like I might have been confusing 6e and 7e rulesets...
    Hi VenomousFiligree - the Modern Theme isnt required with v7 (it isnt an option to select unless you have modified the theme) so I think we are off the hook on this one

VenomousFiligree
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi VenomousFiligree - the Modern Theme isnt required with v7 (it isnt an option to select unless you have modified the theme) so I think we are off the hook on this one
    The issues I had with the sheet whilst modern was selected is the only valid issue I posted (I believe). I had a clean install with the 7e ruleset loaded. Whilst I had both 6e and 7e modules loaded, there were no other extensions loaded.

Blog Entries
    Hey to all you awesome people who are wanting to do translations - I didnt know the ruleset was also encrypted - here is a basic extension for you to use for your translations. Start with this and if we need to add more files to it we can later on. I suggest you rename your extension as CoC7eBabylonian.ext or CoC7eSumerian.ext or whatever language you are translating too.

Thread Information