DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 45 of 58 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Sharing NPCs, Identified or Unindentified to the table or to specific players is the correct way (in this ruleset) to share the descriptions and images of others.
    The images for monsters can be added - be aware that they are not much higher resolution than what is shown in the NPC descriptions.

Would all the images from the reference manual be preferred?

Would adding the following fields for vehicles help?

mc-vehicles.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Sharing NPCs, Identified or Unindentified to the table or to specific players is the correct way (in this ruleset) to share the descriptions and images of others.
    The images for monsters can be added - be aware that they are not much higher resolution than what is shown in the NPC descriptions.

Would all the images from the reference manual be preferred?

Would adding the following fields for vehicles help?

mc-vehicles.jpg
    That would actually be great! That reference image for the car would make things so much easier!

Also adding images from the reference manual would also be fantastic!

Blog Entries
    Page 176 in investigators handbook there is a Make/model, year, seating, build and MOV chart for vehicles. (hardcover.)
    Page 145 in the keeper's handbook is a vehicle reference chart that speaks of MOV, BUILD, armour for people and passengers. (Hardcover)

These are both in the Reference Manual. If I have missed something please let me know.

coc-ref2.jpgcoc-ref1.jpg

Page 176 in investigators handbook there is a Make/model, year, seating, build and MOV chart for vehicles. (hardcover.)
    Page 145 in the keeper's handbook is a vehicle reference chart that speaks of MOV, BUILD, armour for people and passengers. (Hardcover)

These are both in the Reference Manual. If I have missed something please let me know.

coc-ref2.jpgcoc-ref1.jpg
    Hello!

I responded to you on discord, since I think it would be easier to maintain this discussion there.

Blog Entries
    Also thank you all for your input, feedback, other.
    please post ideas/suggestions/etc
    we do endeavour to make the ruleset enjoyable to use.

Blog Entries
    Ive been reading some bits around the place and one thing that seems to be confusing people with Vehicles is Chases.
    According to the rules as we understood them the driver is making all the rolls for the vehicle off their stats so it is the Driver that is entered into the Chase tool and not the Vehicle.

It was then that he began that rambling tale which suddenly played upon a sleeping memory and won the fevered interest of my uncle.

Also thank you all for your input, feedback, other.
    please post ideas/suggestions/etc
    we do endeavour to make the ruleset enjoyable to use.
    Thank you for being responsive to user feedback, it's really appreciated! Also, to answer the question further above, having all images in the rulebook and Investigator's Handbook in FG would be great!

Where does one get this reference manual many posts are speaking of? I have purchased the CoC7thEd ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by Geek MacBeer View Post
    Where does one get this reference manual many posts are speaking of? I have purchased the CoC7thEd ruleset.
    Hello and welcome, Geek Macbeer!

Follow the instructions on the following link. It will look different in terms of colours and graphics but the steps are the same.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...oading_Modules

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek MacBeer View Post
    At the bottom of the sidebar click the Library button, then the [Modules] button. You'll find an entry called Call of Cthulhu 7e. Click the button to load that.

Then back in your main Library page you'll see a Call of Cthulhu 7e entry on the left panel and multiple selections in the right panel, one of which is the reference manual, seen here:

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information