DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 58 First 12341252 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    So now we look forward to the Bug Reports! Ia! Ia! Have fun guys!
    Having a good poke around. Excellent job with this one. I love the combined table to roll all your stats.

I noticed a couple of very minor things though. ( I know, I know ) sorry. Where would you like me to report them?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I will tranlsate it to spanish too, and my interface for 6e just needs some little tweaking, so that´s cool, we will continue Masks of Nyarla in 7e.
    MAy I suggest to convert Pulp Cthulhu next?

Blog Entries
    Skellan here is as good a place as any - post away.

Luthbel the Investigators Guide is well under way but then it will be a few adventures rather than another big resource book straight away.... <so many things to do so little time>

Vanethian I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for the fasr repply Damned, and thanks for the great job on the ruleset

Great news, thank you!

We've been using the unofficial 7E plugin for a while now. Any expectations on compatibility and moving chars from it to the official 7E?

edit: clicking on CoC from FG main web page takes to this page, which has a link to 6E as the first item on the list. In fact, I can't find the 7E on the store at all without using the link from the newsletter email.
    Last edited by Magnimost; December 23rd, 2016 at 02:27.

Clicking on 'Store->Shop' in the top menu shows the 7E ruleset 1st for me
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

I am finally back in FG for the first time since co-authoring the original C&C ruleset! Woo hoo! Thanks for this update!
    I am a Slow Processor, who soaks in the data, thinks, stares, tries to make sense of what I am seeing, hoping for a breakthrough. All around are snappier brains, busy being dazzling, but not mine, which just plods on until it finally sees something special, hiding in plain view.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Great news, thank you!

We've been using the unofficial 7E plugin for a while now. Any expectations on compatibility and moving chars from it to the official 7E?

edit: clicking on CoC from FG main web page takes to this page, which has a link to 6E as the first item on the list. In fact, I can't find the 7E on the store at all without using the link from the newsletter email.
    That's a good point. We have a ton of CoC 6E stuff but it is in a different group that 7E. We can only link to one, obviously, from the front page. Decisions, decisions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    That's a good point. We have a ton of CoC 6E stuff but it is in a different group that 7E. We can only link to one, obviously, from the front page. Decisions, decisions.
    You might need to add a second one for CoC7! You will have two D&D ones up there soon enough (Pathfinder )!

Bummer. When i go to FG starting page and then go to Call of Cthulhu it doesn't show the 7th edition. I have to go to the shop to see it directly. So i bought 6th edition yesterday because i was tired of waiting.

Thread Information