Page 3 of 39 First 1234513 ... Last
  1. #21
    Hello,
    Big thanks to all of you for fhis great new ruleset.
    I like the characther sheet with the differnec made between occupation and personal points, the whole linked to an occupation tables !
    I noticed a little bug. Were used to it cause the 'old' v7 extension had the same one. When using a bonus or penlaty dices for a skill roll in the dice tower, the system add 2 'unit' dices.

  2. #22
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,937
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hey new_vision the 7e wasnt even on the store yesterday so there was no way for you to buy it yesterday.
    The 6e is very good value and I think it comes with 2 or 3 adventures (I cant remember for sure) and these will convert into 7e if you go 7e later on.
    If you really dont want 6e you could send an email to [email protected] and explain your situation.

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  3. #23
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,937
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    Hello,
    Big thanks to all of you for fhis great new ruleset.
    I like the characther sheet with the differnec made between occupation and personal points, the whole linked to an occupation tables !
    I noticed a little bug. Were used to it cause the 'old' v7 extension had the same one. When using a bonus or penlaty dices for a skill roll in the dice tower, the system add 2 'unit' dices.
    Hi dragonheels I cant reproduce that? Everytime I roll with bonus die it is adding a second tens die.
    Can you - delete any unpacked CoreRPG folders you might have and re-run the updater.
    Then load your Campaign only with CallOfCthulhu7e ruleset and no extensions?
    Please let me know.

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  4. #24
    Hello Damned,

    My fault, I imported an old charachter sheet I had I exported from the 'old' v7 extension.
    But with a new fresh created one, I have no problems !
    So it's OK for me. I will make fresh ones
    EDIT
    Actually, it also works with the old character sheet. All ok for skills rolls.

    I made a fool of me and tested with an attribute (FOR, DEX...). In that case it works of none of them.
    Now, I never uses bonus or penalties dices on those attributes... so....
    Last edited by dragonheels; December 23rd, 2016 at 12:01. Reason: Add info

  5. #25
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,937
    Blog Entries
    1
    Its all good - there are bound to be some bugs so report away.

  6. #26
    707/5000
    Hello.
    Sorry for the google translation.

    My FG key was offered to me by a friend who bought the key with his account in 2011. Not having this account information, I went through Steam (after adding it to my games) to buy the Cthulhu v6 and v7 rulesets.
    If I have the ruleset v6 in my directory, I do not have the .pak of the v7 ... Difficult to make an extension of translation without this base ... Nevertheless I have the possibility to create a new one Campaign in v7.
    I talked to a contact of RPG who also bought the ruleset v7 from the store of the site of fantasy ground: he has the file CallOfCthulhu V7.pak in his directory ruleset ...
    I do not understand anything any more ^^ '

    In French:
    Bonjour.
    Désolé pour la traduction google.

    Ma clé FG m'a été offerte par un ami qui avait donc acheté la clé avec son compte en 2011. N'ayant pas ces informations de compte, je suis passé par Steam (après l'avoir ajouté à mes jeux) pour acheter les rulesets Cthulhu v6 et v7.
    Si j'ai bien le ruleset v6 dans mon répertoire, je n'ai pas le .pak de la v7... Difficile de faire une extension de traduction sans cette base... Pourtant j'ai bien la possibilité de créer une nouvelle campagne en v7.
    J'en ai parlé à un contact de RPG qui a aussi acheté le ruleset v7 depuis le store du site de fantasy ground: il a bien le fichier CallOfCthulhu V7.pak dans son répertoire ruleset...
    Je n'y comprend plus rien ^^'
    MJ / Modeur français.
    Tuto FG2 / Replays : https://www.youtube.com/user/kael79000/
    Communauté JDRVirtuel :
    http://jdrvirtuel.com/

  7. #27

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by kael79 View Post
    707/5000
    Hello.
    Sorry for the google translation.

    My FG key was offered to me by a friend who bought the key with his account in 2011. Not having this account information, I went through Steam (after adding it to my games) to buy the Cthulhu v6 and v7 rulesets.
    If I have the ruleset v6 in my directory, I do not have the .pak of the v7 ... Difficult to make an extension of translation without this base ... Nevertheless I have the possibility to create a new one Campaign in v7.
    I talked to a contact of RPG who also bought the ruleset v7 from the store of the site of fantasy ground: he has the file CallOfCthulhu V7.pak in his directory ruleset ...
    I do not understand anything any more ^^ '

    In French:
    Bonjour.
    Désolé pour la traduction google.

    Ma clé FG m'a été offerte par un ami qui avait donc acheté la clé avec son compte en 2011. N'ayant pas ces informations de compte, je suis passé par Steam (après l'avoir ajouté à mes jeux) pour acheter les rulesets Cthulhu v6 et v7.
    Si j'ai bien le ruleset v6 dans mon répertoire, je n'ai pas le .pak de la v7... Difficile de faire une extension de traduction sans cette base... Pourtant j'ai bien la possibilité de créer une nouvelle campagne en v7.
    J'en ai parlé à un contact de RPG qui a aussi acheté le ruleset v7 depuis le store du site de fantasy ground: il a bien le fichier CallOfCthulhu V7.pak dans son répertoire ruleset...
    Je n'y comprend plus rien ^^'
    Are you 100% sure that you are looking in the correct data folder? The best way to check is to open it using the folder button in the main FG window.

  8. #28
    VenomousFiligree
    Guest
    Great work on the ruleset!

  9. #29
    Not wanting to sound picky but

    In the reference manual section C14 > Optional rules. The copy seems to be truncated at the end. It seems to cut off mid sentence at the end after 'Nyarlathotep'

    This is only a minor thing so hardly a priority. There is another chapter in the reference manual that is truncated but I have lost it now.
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT
    Server Password: Quiet Turtle Ugly Dungeon
    Teamspeak: ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers

  10. #30

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Not wanting to sound picky but

    In the reference manual section C14 > Optional rules. The copy seems to be truncated at the end. It seems to cut off mid sentence at the end after 'Nyarlathotep'

    This is only a minor thing so hardly a priority. There is another chapter in the reference manual that is truncated but I have lost it now.
    Thanks for finding this. We should probably start a thread specifically for issue reporting.
    We expect there will be a few at first, it was quite involved!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. hawkwind

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in