DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 54 of 58 First ... 4445253545556 ... Last
    Hello asylum guests! There seems to be a problem when calculating move rates in the character sheet. When your Dexterity is equal to your Size the rate is calculated as 7 instead of 8. eg STR 40, DEX 50 and SIZE 50 returns MOV 7 instead of 8.

I think the ruleset is correct. "If either STR or DEX is equal to or greater than SIZ, or if all three are equal: MOV 8" (p. 33). My ruleset is returning 8 (see attached). Of course, this is with nothing else set on the PC. Maybe something else is modifying the MOV on yours?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Age will adjust MOV - check the age of the PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanx a lot Trenloe! I'd never would have guessed it... that was it!

Got another minor question for you guys. Is there a special "Tome" type for items in CoC 7th?

What happened to the red themed buttons for the sidebar in the CoC 7e ruleset? Now it's just grey rectangles. Also, you can no longer select sidebar profile (GM, Player, Create PC, etc.) without going into Settings --> Sidebar?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph1m View Post
    What happened to the red themed buttons for the sidebar in the CoC 7e ruleset? Now it's just grey rectangles. Also, you can no longer select sidebar profile (GM, Player, Create PC, etc.) without going into Settings --> Sidebar?
    There was a major update that made the switch to buttons across all rulesets. The sidebar profile is now in the options menu.screenshot1.png

Is anyone aware of an issue dragging and dropping book items and artefacts onto the investigator sheet? I have no problems adding these to investigator inventories, but can't add exisiting items to the dedicated section provided for artefacts and books, which I find a bit strange (can only create new items there).

Any advice ont his would be appreciated.

Hi Alchemister,
    The books section, similar to the spells, are not inventory items, so they cannot be dragged and droppd in that way.

I will look at if we can do something in a future version.

Thread Information