DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    I believe so, your DLC is tied to your forum account, not the license.

Have you activated your FG sub key on Steam? If so that might cause issues of buying on Steam, ie it might not let you purchase the game because it thinks you already have it.
    Uninstalled FG then Cancelled my Ultimate sub through paypal and then purchased the ultimate thru the steam sale using my gift card. Loaded my campaign and all seems to have worked flawlessly.

Hurray! Although you didn't need to uninstall. just change key's

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you how I can link my Steam Account with the account used here ?
    I bought some items (like Out Of The Abyss) on steam, and indeed, their are not listed on my account on FG website.
    Is it possible to do something for that ? As I don't want to buy twice the same product to benefits the bundle discount...

Thanks !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoiPhenix View Post
    I would like to take this opportunity to ask you how I can link my Steam Account with the account used here ?
    I bought some items (like Out Of The Abyss) on steam, and indeed, their are not listed on my account on FG website.
    Is it possible to do something for that ? As I don't want to buy twice the same product to benefits the bundle discount...

Thanks !
    Hi CmoiPhenix - there is no way to marry up the DLC from each store. Its best if you buy all your stuff from one store or the other. Sales are pretty much always the same at both stores. If you are wanting to complete the set you can email all your details from both stores to support@ and they may be able to do a one time manual sync of your steam stuff to here...

Amazing damned ! I'll try to ask them if it's possible. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poppy_thompson View Post
    No. I understand. That is why I asked the question. I may still email support for clarification.

My assumption (using my needs to complete) is this:

• Curse of Strahd - 25% bundle + 25% holiday
    • Storm King's Thunder - 25% bundle + 25% holiday
    • Volo's Guide - 25% bundle + 0% holiday

Poppy

Thus, as you agreed above, I should have a "double" discount if I complete my bundle in this couple of days.
    But if i check "D&D Curse of Strahd" for exemple, the price for this adventure alone is currently $26.24 instead of $34.99. But if I check the bundle, the price is also $26.24, it seems I don't have the additionnal 25% off for the complete bundle.

Is that something I have misunderstood?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CmoiPhenix View Post
    Amazing damned ! I'll try to ask them if it's possible. Thanks

Thus, as you agreed above, I should have a "double" discount if I complete my bundle in this couple of days.
    But if i check "D&D Curse of Strahd" for exemple, the price for this adventure alone is currently $26.24 instead of $34.99. But if I check the bundle, the price is also $26.24, it seems I don't have the additionnal 25% off for the complete bundle.

Is that something I have misunderstood?
    To complete the set you must buy ALL of the items from that set that you dont already own. So if you also dont own Volos or LMoP then you have to get those at the same time...

Ok, I found my mistake, the global discount include the additionnal 25% !

Again, Thanks a lot damned for your quick reactivity !!

Blog Entries
    I bought a few different things this sale. Largest $ purchase was the Quests of Doom Vol 1 for 5e. I have the book/PDF and the adventures are fun (if potentially deadly). Also picked up the Legendary Games 5e SF setting. Finally upgraded my daughter to the standard license (she has been connecting to my ultimate licence to play and asked for the standard license for Xmas).
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information