DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Bah, wanted to game with ya, but as usual all the games are in top of each other. Already signed up for one at 9EST and runs 4 hours so i'm out of lunch. Not to mention I'll be on since 7am if can do an earlier one lol....bah. Will tell my pal to check it out if any slots open tomorrow. He just bought FG and we did a couple encounters only for training use.

oh, just read full... i must be blind tonight lol

Blog Entries
    Ah thanks. Do suggest anyone does stop by if interested in case someone drops. Looking forward to running everyone through!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello LordEntrails, how do I get the teamspeak app thingie and configure it for your campaign?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiusjones View Post
    Hello LordEntrails, how do I get the teamspeak app thingie and configure it for your campaign?
    Full info on installing, configuring and connecting can be found at: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server

I will be sending out emails shortly.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I wanted to drop everyone a quick note to thank you for signing up to play Horror in the House of Dagon. (richg, note that you are still wait listed, but I wanted to keep you included in the info.) And to make sure you have all the info you need before game time.

- If you decide to not join us, or are unable to, please let me know as soon as you can so that we can allow another player to join us.
    - The game will start promptly at the scheduled time (see below), the FG server will be up at least 30 minutes prior if you wish to log on early so that maps and such can be pre-loaded to your computer.
    - Note that 10 minutes after the start time, you may lose your slot if there is someone waiting to join us.
    Server Alias: cruel camp idle thug
    - In addition to FG, we will be using the FG Community Teamspeak server for audio.
    Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Password: Dungeoneers
    Channel: D&D5E > House of Dagon
    Full info on installing, configuring and connecting can be found at: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server
    - Pre-gen characters will be used unless you send me your characters in advance.
    - Game length is 4 hours.
    - Please verify that the game start time is what you expect it to be. If you are in other time zones, please use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html or a similar source if you have any questions on time conversions.

Location Day Start time
    Arizona Saturday 10am
    New York Saturday 1pm
    Sydney Sunday 4am
    London Saturday 6pm

I know this is late notice but I'm feeling rather ill and I'm going to have to cancel my spot. Good game everyone and I hope you all have a great session.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H_tht_hs_n_vwls View Post
    I know this is late notice but I'm feeling rather ill and I'm going to have to cancel my spot. Good game everyone and I hope you all have a great session.
    Not a problem. Thanks for letting us know and hope you feel better soon.

Thanks LordEntrails for putting together a very nice adventure. I had a lot of fun and the adventure felt smooth and polished. Let everyone know when you get it up on DMsGuild, I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy running it.

Yes I would like to add to Aggromal's comment and also extend appreciation out to LordEntrails for making this one shot and hosting it so graciously. I know these take a great deal of effort and time. I had a really fun time. Look forward to adventuring with you all again!
    Thank you.

Thread Information