STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

[FGDaze] Horror in the House of Dagon

A desperate father, a missing girl, a simple investigation. But you know such things never stay simple. Your investigation quickly turns unsettling, and then downright dangerous. You scratch the surface, and you find underneath evil and vile insanity.

Play Time - 10:00 MST (-0700 GMT)
    Genre - Dungeon Delve
    Ruleset/Setting - D&D 5th Edition / Forgotten Realms
    Calendar Entry - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2306
    Characters - 3rd Level Pregens Provided
    Voice: Teamspeak on ts.fg-con.com with headset

To Apply

Please post discussions and question in this thread.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

LordEntrails,
    How long will your game run?
    Sil'K

Blog Entries
    4 Hours is the scheduled time. I'm hoping we will finish early (~3.5), but no one will be expected to stay longer than that.

Thought I had that in there somewhere, but obviously not.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Cool. I applied. I can play a Cleric or Paladin or Dwarven or Human stock. Do you want us to make our PCs before the 7th?
    Sil'K

Applied

hello all,

I can play anything we need, Listed a Gnome Sorc or an elf fighter ranged. Let me know if we could use something other.

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, I had planned on providing pre-gens. But if you want to make up your own PC's using standard array and no magic items (I'll make up a table to roll for starting magic/special items) you can do that. Just make sure I get the xml several days in advance so I can review it etc.

Sounds good. I will run a pregen and it really doesn't matter to me class/race. Some of them may be more of a challenge but that can be fun too.
    Sil'K

Thanks for letting me join your game. I really look forward to it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tiberiusjones View Post
    Thanks for letting me join your game. I really look forward to it.
    Absolutely! Glad to have you. And welcome to the FG community

I did notice on the calendar you had not yet set your time zone, so it will show the game time at UTC. You can click the "Change" link over by the game times or you can go into your profile to update this if you want.

For all, I will be sending out later this week an email to everyone as a reminder and such.

Blog Entries
    Also, we are now full, but if you are still interested, then just post here so that we can build a wait list (in case someone has to drop out).

Thread Information