DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Hellfrost Character Sheet

I was just creating some characters for Hellfrost and I noticed some things about the character sheets. Hellfrost doesn't use power points for spells but they are still represented on the char sheet. Also there isn't a dedicated place to record Glory points. Lastly, it would be nice to have a place to define the characters occupation.

Perhaps changes like these would require a major overhaul of the character sheet and that's why they aren't already implemented. Just thought I would bring it up. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I was just creating some characters for Hellfrost and I noticed some things about the character sheets. Hellfrost doesn't use power points for spells but they are still represented on the char sheet. Also there isn't a dedicated place to record Glory points. Lastly, it would be nice to have a place to define the characters occupation.

Perhaps changes like these would require a major overhaul of the character sheet and that's why they aren't already implemented. Just thought I would bring it up. Thanks!!
    Did you turn off the Power Points option in FG?

Not able to check if that works (not near my FG PC), but that is the usual trick to remove power points from the character sheet.

Clicking on the circle next to Setting allows you to create extra fields, I used to put glory and occupation in there.
    Last edited by Doswelk; December 21st, 2016 at 12:18.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Yep, didn't realize there was a "no Power Points" option until after I posted this. I'll try creating the extra field for Glory later today. Thanks for the help Doswelk!!

Thread Information