FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If you fire up MoreCore and start a new character you can create a roll (example) called Strength (value: /rollover 2d6x14) and another roll called Sword Fighting (value: /mod 2) and another called Giant Strength (value: /mod 1) you would then click on Sword Fighting, Giant Strength and then Strength and it should roll 5d6 (it will also count values 14 and over as successes - this is just an example). You will see that we can add Dice on the fly. Repeat this with a new roll called Agility (value: /pbta 2d6) clicking Sword Fighting, Giant Strength and then Agility. You will see how this adds modifiers on the fly. But we cant add BOTH on the fly with the current architecture....
    I was messing around with this a little and it looks like the only dice string that accepts modifiers as additional dice is /rollunder. /pbta results in a numerical modifier.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    The rules for WOIN are here now, it is all OGC (escept for the usual story and artwork stuff). But they don't have a handy text download for the tules.

https://www.woinrpg.com/
    I know but I dont have time to read and understand every game system thats out there....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynard203 View Post
    I was messing around with this a little and it looks like the only dice string that accepts modifiers as additional dice is /rollunder. /pbta results in a numerical modifier.
    Thats right. There is a single modifier stack so only one set of modifiers can be stacked. /pbta only uses numeric modifiers (like the majority of game systems). I will upload a /rollover later this week that works exactly the same way as /rollunder eg 5d6x5 would roll 5d6 and count 5s and 6s. It will accept modifiers that increase and decrease the dice count.

You are welcome to check out the dice rolling scripts and create your own. If you do so I will roll them into MoreCore and credit you for them and more people can use them.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You are welcome to check out the dice rolling scripts and create your own. If you do so I will roll them into MoreCore and credit you for them and more people can use them.
    I am a writer and professional GM. Scripting in a code sense is far above my pay grade.

Thread Information