5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 6 of 37 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    EDIT: I SHOULD have looked at the first page I see it is likely fixed in 1.4 Carry on!

Hey Nickademus - I have the UA.mod, I downloaded again on 12/26 (251kb) and for the "The Ranger, Revised Class" section, there is no data in the Reference section when you click on it. There was for the one above "Developer Notes." Also, I'd have to look at the UA articles but I think Ranger was in them more than once. And there is a "Ranger, No Spells" in the class choices in Campaign section.

I'm not up to using UA things yet I was just clicking through the ref book to check on status.
    Prob just still on ToDo, but figure mention in case wasn't noticed.

Regards,
    Varsuuk

Yeah, the reference manual started acting up when I switched to a naming convention that wouldn't conflict with other sources. It's all been fixed in the new update. I'd push a hotfix, but the update has maybe an hour's worth of work to be finished, so I'll just plow through and update.

There are four ranger sections in the UA articles: the ranger playtest, the new archetype Deep Stalker, the alternate ranger with no spells, and the revised ranger including the Deep Stalker archetype (now named conclave). Only the Revised Ranger and a conversion of the Ranger with No Spell using the revised ranger are in the game assets and class list, but the articles section lists all the different sources of ranger for referencing past iterations.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

New update. Only a few left to do.

I will be tackling the psionics in the next update so I have no idea how long it will take. Most of the other good stuff should be available now though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    General workflow.... Um.

*copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *eat some food* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *copy* *paste* *check for bugs* *check for errors* *sleep a little*

*repeat*
    You forgot **yell and scream* *curse all that is "programming"* *yell and scream*

*repeat*

Or is that just me?!

rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    New update. Only a few left to do.

I will be tackling the psionics in the next update so I have no idea how long it will take. Most of the other good stuff should be available now though.
    Once again, fantastic work Nick!!!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

The Spells section now shows Sorcerer and Wizard, but open the exact same spell list, what happened to the Wall of Water for the Wizard? I think that's what it was right? Both now just have the conjure spells. Nevermind.. I'm an idiot... to many different modules open. That's from Volo's. My bad. Keep up the great work!!!
    Last edited by PTBBC.ORG; December 27th, 2016 at 19:39. Reason: brain fart

I don't celebrate christmas, but thanks. I hope to have a good day (off work) too; should finish the next update.

I haven't looked at the psion, er mystic, yet but I imagine it is designed differently from the other classes. PAR5E might not be programmed to handle the structure of the class. The mystic articles will be in the next batch after the current update is finished, so I'll see what I can do there. It might be a case of FG not being able to properly auto-parse the class upon drag and drop, but all the features should still be able to be manually drug to the character sheet.
    Oh yeah the features were fine, but then I hit the spells and remembered it's not even remotely structured the same as other casters. Thanks for the work you are doing. Makes me want to learn XML to be able to get some of the weirder homebrew classes in my game.

Did up the mystic last night before my game. It wasn't that hard. The psionics won't auto-parse like spellcasting, but a single power each in the POWERS section can track psi points and psi focus. A person would have to be familiar with effects and the action tab to make it run smoothly, but then they could also just keep the psionics data in a note and do things manually.

... a single power each in the POWERS section can track psi points and psi focus.
    I umm... wut? At any rate, can't wait to check it out.

Spent the better part of the day trying to PAR5E the UA ranger to no avail couldn't find my error's. And then I find this. Great work! And thank you.

Ultimate Licenholder

Thread Information