DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 37 First ... 2634353637 Last
    Hi all, sorry to raise this thread again. I'm looking for The Revived Rogue archetype that was introduced in October 2019. I can't see it anywhere in the module. I fully expect this may be down to my own incompetence ;-)

Open the players module, click on classes, select rogue, scroll down to the bottom.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaeus. It isn't there however, I only see the Mastermind and Swashbuckler archetypes.

I have taken the opportunity to learn how to do it myself and have created the entry myself. Thanks for the assist anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Merecraft View Post
    Thanks Zacchaeus. It isn't there however, I only see the Mastermind and Swashbuckler archetypes.

I have taken the opportunity to learn how to do it myself and have created the entry myself. Thanks for the assist anyway.
    Mastermind and Swashbuckler are in the Sword Coast Adventures Guide - not in Unearthed Arcana. Makes sure that you are using the official module from the FG store and not the previous modules which was available from the DMsGuild and has now been withdrawn.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Found it. Thanks for the help Zacchaeus! Very much appreciated.

So I have the Unearthed Arcana DLC loaded as it's available on steam, but it doesn't have the Twilight Domain Cleric, which I'm currently playing. Any suggestions? Are there posts in this thread or others that I just missed?

Quote Originally Posted by NCCraftBeer View Post
    So I have the Unearthed Arcana DLC loaded as it's available on steam, but it doesn't have the Twilight Domain Cleric, which I'm currently playing. Any suggestions? Are there posts in this thread or others that I just missed?
    I'm certain the author will get around to it. In the meantime, you can actually just create it yourself. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...or%20Barbarian).

Quote Originally Posted by NCCraftBeer View Post
    Yes it does.

Make sure that you don't have an unearthed arcana module in your modules folder. If so delete it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm attempting to download this module via steam, but whenever I attempt to the dialogue pops up then disappears and the download does not occur. What am I missing? If it matters I've downloaded the base prorgam from the website, not steam.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums.

All DLC is downloaded from directly in FG. If purchased on Steam, then you need to sync your FG and Steam account. Then Update FG. You should see the module download during the FG updates and then be in your module or vault folder of your FG Data directory (probably vault, but I'm not sure).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information