FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 31 of 37 First ... 212930313233 ... Last
    WotC released the Artificer and Mystic on the DMsG to allow them to be used in DMsG content and to give them a broad range of testing.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Where did the revised ranger article end up getting printed? Just went to build a ranger and it doesn't exist anymore in unearthed arcana.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticCelt View Post
    Where did the revised ranger article end up getting printed? Just went to build a ranger and it doesn't exist anymore in unearthed arcana.
    It is no longer available.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You must build it yourself.

I suppose that the fact that the Order domain is still not released in the "official" Unearthed Arcana module is a clear indication of what to expect going forward. I have every reason to expect that the update has been ready since a few hours after the UA article was released, but no one at WotC can be bothered to approve it.

Quote Originally Posted by epithet View Post
    I suppose that the fact that the Order domain is still not released in the "official" Unearthed Arcana module is a clear indication of what to expect going forward. I have every reason to expect that the update has been ready since a few hours after the UA article was released, but no one at WotC can be bothered to approve it.
    No, the reason is that I was busy with Mordenkainen, only became aware of the new Article yesterday when I looked at the site. Added it to the module yesterday afternoon and added it to the system yesterday evening. It will be released along with other updates on Tuesday.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think I spoiled them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    I think I spoiled them.
    You did. You really did.

Thanks for clearing that up, Zac. I've clearly let myself become immersed in a "blame Hasbro" mindset. If you don't mind my asking, how is the UA mod put together? There doesn't seem to be a link to the new subclasses; clicking the link (for fighter, for example) brings up what appears to be the PHB class with the PHB subclass options. The only way to see the brute archetype is in the ref manual, or to create a character and add fighter levels until it pops as an option at lvl 3. I haven't tried closing all the other class modules... maybe that would give me a fighter with the Brute archetype listed?

Edit: It does. If the only mod I have open us UA, I see the Brute at the bottom of the Fighter, but with PHB open I see that fighter when I open the link. Is there a handy way for me to control that without shutting my PHB mod?
    Last edited by epithet; April 20th, 2018 at 17:52.

There isn't a way to see the 'merged' archetypes by selecting the class either from the PHB or from anywhere else. The only way to see that is when you are creating a character and you get the pop up at level three. This is due to the program searching through all open DLC and pulling in all of the options.

Since they are separate products the content of one can't be included in the other (If UA was official I suppose it could all be incorporated into the PHB). So in order to see the Brute for example open up the class from the UA either from the DMs module or from the player's module of the UA.

I do that, but when I click the "fighter" link from the UA module, it opens up "fighter" from the PHB if I have the PHB open. If I unload the PHB mod, then I can click the "fighter" link in the UA and get the UA fighter, with the Brute subclass at the bottom.

Thread Information