DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 37 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Castles and Crusades is just $10 for everything you need.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Last I used C&C, the ruleset wasn't even a CoreRPG design. Has it finally gotten upgraded?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    Holy smokes a long time ago.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    I will only say that WoTC licensed the 5e rules and has the OGL and I heard Doug say that UA was coming officially to FG in the Dragon+ interview. As much as people like to complain, I would wait a little.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Which is what I'm doing. I have no problem continuing to make UA content for FG. I have no problem not having to make it any longer. We'll see how things are when the dust settles.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Blog Entries
    Has OBS responded at all as to why it's been set private?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Any Word on this I'd really like to get my hands on some of the Unearthed Arcana stuff?

Blog Entries
    We have a new UA module submitted to WOTC for review. Once approved, we will release it on the store for free. Unfortunately, we were only approved to cover the latest UA article. The expectation is that new UA articles will be added. Expected approval date is on or before Feb 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    ... Unfortunately, we were only approved to cover the latest UA article. ...
    Someday, maybe, whoever is in charge of licensing and so forth at WotC will figure out what he or she wants to do before he or she starts to do it.

Ah, who am I kidding?

Thread Information