DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 37 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Another update, the final class article.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Hi Nickademus, thanks again for maintaining this module so tightly!

I have a question about the Warlock Class. If I wanted to use an original PHB Patron, but gain access to the invocations from the UA, I could just drag those entries over, right? There are no mechanical significance to them?

Also, when I look at the 'Other' tab on the UA Warlock it looks like the Features' for the original PHB invocations' levels are set to 0. Is that intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by tsemana View Post
    Also, when I look at the 'Other' tab on the UA Warlock it looks like the Features' for the original PHB invocations' levels are set to 0. Is that intentional?
    Yes since its a really nice idea by Nickademus. How it works is that these skills are not added to the features list as and when invocations are added to your character sheet. What you need to do is declare which ones you want and then manually move them to the features list, in this way you will always know the ones you have selected and do not need to guess later on.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Didn't even know the Other tab was a thing now. Yes, all the subfeatures are level zero to prevent them from automatically being placed on your character sheet since you have a choice.

Ultimately, each feature is only text and it won't hurt anything to drag features from multiple sources to your character sheet. The only thing that would cause a conflict is if you tried to drag the PHB warlock class for one level and then the UA warlock class for another.

i downloaded V 1.5 a few days ago. its a wonderful mod that and you are a saint for making it. i see that there is a new version but i can not figure out how to update the one i have to the new version?

please help.

i tried downloading the new version but dmsguild wont let me it just tells me i already downloaded it.

That is interesting. You should be able to download it regardless of if you already have it. Go to the product page and see if there is a link in the top of the description you can click on. If not, go to your Account settings by clicking the word 'Account' at the top of the screen. Click the second link 'Updated products' and see if the UA module is in the list.

If not, contact DMsG support and ask them how to fix the issue.

I went and made a copy of all of the UA/PHB/SC classes and merged the data I wanted to use in my game to a single, game-specific, entry for each class (manually, using in-game editing only). I've packaged all of the edited class' to a mod that I share with my players, but I don't share the other references like PHB, so they only see my amalgamated class. Saves on data transfer bandwidth too.

New update. Improvements to the mass combat system.

Jeez that's some crazy turn around time you got there!
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Thread Information