5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 37 First 123412 ... Last
    Pages also relates to a setting of the reference section in the new version of how the modules can be displayed. Is it that.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Hey Tsemana, could you elaborate on the Pages template (I assume you mean the Mac / iOS templates?) and how you combined this with PAR5Eing? It's late, so maybe I'm just fuzzy didn't get what you meant.
    Sorry, that's my fault. You"re right; I meant the DmsGuild Template for the Pages program for Mac.
    I should have been more clear. I had started using vscode to create the .txt files needed to PAR5E a class for FG. Then quickly transitioned to making a home brew class based on that module.

I was happy with the results so my next thought was to see what it would take to publish it on the DMsGuild.. but I wanted to provide a PDF version as well as the FG module, so I ended up copy-pasting my .txt files into the Pages template.

Now, every time I make a revision I have make it in 2 places and that's a pain point, so I want to be able to do something like this:

1. Change the class in 1 program (aright now That's Scrivener, because I already use it), and with a command:
    2. Export the content to the appropriate .txt files for PAR5E'ing
    3. Export the content to format appropriate for PDF

Step 3 is handled by scrivener, so I need to play with the output to see about creating the separate .txt files automatically

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tsemana View Post

Now, every time I make a revision I have make it in 2 places and that's a pain point, so I want to be able to do something like this:

1. Change the class in 1 program (aright now That's Scrivener, because I already use it), and with a command:
    2. Export the content to the appropriate .txt files for PAR5E'ing
    3. Export the content to format appropriate for PDF

This is basically the same reason I'm looking for a way to send FG XML into Word/PDF XML styled format. See this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Formatted-Text

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    This is basically the same reason I'm looking for a way to send FG XML into Word/PDF XML styled format. See this thread; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Formatted-Text
    Yes, I saw that thread and found it promising. The only difference in the use case is that I'm looking to develop the content first and then send to FG and PDF rather than step through the FG to get to the PDF. Good luck in your research!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tsemana View Post
    Yes, I saw that thread and found it promising. The only difference in the use case is that I'm looking to develop the content first and then send to FG and PDF rather than step through the FG to get to the PDF. Good luck in your research!
    I've talked some with kp9911 and he's taking a look at it. I'm hoping that once we figure out a couple of these, we'll be able to incorporate it all into one tool we can all use to get data between all three/four formats (text, FG, Word, & maybe PDF).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Version 1.1 is live. All the recent new class specialization options are now available. (Yes, this includes the druid.)
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Cool Thanks for sharing

VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

thank you so much

Will you add some older Unearthed Arcana material? For example the Favored Soul, Kits of Old, or The Faithful etc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Version 1.1 is live. All the recent new class specialization options are now available. (Yes, this includes the druid.)
    Nickademus. God among men.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information