FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 37 First ... 253334353637 Last
    Blog Entries
    Zacchaeus is talking about the Fantasy Grounds store. (Use the menus. Go to Fantasy Grounds.com)

Is there anything in particular you’re looking for? Many of the “pieces” are available through the DM Guild or DriveThru RPG. And little to no cost. But if you’re looking for the whole “thing” then the FG module will save you a lot of time
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

DoH!.. got it. was looking for UA only. Thank you very much.

I have owned Fantasy Grounds for a few months now, I have seen two or three articles release in the past few months with new stuff. Within the week of these articles the application has an update, I naturally have been assuming this is some juicy UA content and maybe some tweaks to something else. Much to my surprise this morning i check the UA module and it doesn't have anything recent (not even the Barbarian or Monk update from like June 2019). Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to how and when the module actually gets the updates pushed through or do i need to repurchase the UA module each time i want an update? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Finster85 View Post
    I have owned Fantasy Grounds for a few months now, I have seen two or three articles release in the past few months with new stuff. Within the week of these articles the application has an update, I naturally have been assuming this is some juicy UA content and maybe some tweaks to something else. Much to my surprise this morning i check the UA module and it doesn't have anything recent (not even the Barbarian or Monk update from like June 2019). Perhaps someone can enlighten me as to how and when the module actually gets the updates pushed through or do i need to repurchase the UA module each time i want an update? Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Welcome to the FG forums Finster85!

According to the City Hall update posts, barbarian and monk were added on August 20th: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gust-20th-2019

It looks like they haven't been added to the drag/drop classes list in the DM module. But they are in the Players module - load up that module and check if they work OK.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums Finster85!

According to the City Hall update posts, barbarian and monk were added on August 20th: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gust-20th-2019

It looks like they haven't been added to the drag/drop classes list in the DM module. But they are in the Players module - load up that module and check if they work OK.
    Thank you sir! I've been made aware of the underlying issue. For some reason or another SCAG keeps pulling up when I open UA via the library. It inaccurately displays the content from SCAG, anytime I need UA info I have to go to the individual flag/topic/area via the toolbar on the right such as Class or Item.

Thank you for the info about the update upcoming on the 20th, I didnt know where to find the info before. I'll bookmark that thread for myself in the future.

Blog Entries
    There is a new thread each week. So bookmarking that one won't help. Just check the sub-forum that thread is in to get the latest.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if School of Theurgy was included in the module? I can't find it anywhere when I am trying to add it at level 2. Thanks!

Hi Galadriel welcome to FG.

It deepens on when that article was published. If it was before January 2018 then it won’t be available in FG. If after that date it will be in the Unearthed Arcana module available from the store.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I think it was before that. Thank you for the response.

Anyone know why material prior to January 2018 is not included? Just curious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadrim View Post
    I think it was before that. Thank you for the response.

Anyone know why material prior to January 2018 is not included? Just curious.
    Terms of the license on that product. Lawyers....

Thread Information