STAR TREK 2d20

What if a Player have a Frost Main Hand and Fire Off Hand?

Typo: "has a frost"...can't fix it now.

So, I can set up an effect for 1d6 fire damage and apply it to the character easily enough. But if the character is dual-wielding with one fire weapon and one frost weapon, is there a way to set that up? The "properties" section had no effect and the "type" section has no effect for trying to add damage to a specific weapon.

In theory he could apply and remove the two effects as he makes different attacks with different weapons, but that seems like a bit of a pain. Is there a better way?

I would set them up as separate weapons when they are flaming / "frosting", which includes the extra flame/frost damage.

Regards,
    JPG

They are set up as separate weapons. But how do I actually add 1d6 fire damage to a specific weapon rather than the whole character? The "type" and "properties" fields don't seem to work, like I said in the original post.
    Last edited by LordBalkoth; December 7th, 2016 at 23:28.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBalkoth View Post
    They are set up as separate weapons. But how do I actually add 1d6 fire damage to a specific weapon rather than the whole character? The "type" and "properties" fields don't seem to work, like I said in the original post.
    Go into the weapon via the magnifying glass. Where you see the edit slash, right above the damage type, click it and then click the add symbol that appears. A new line will be below the current damage now. Drag and drop a d6 onto the shadows of dice for the type. Make sure to leave the next two fields empty (or with a slash) and type "fire" into the type of damage box. Exit and enjoy your new damage.

edit: oh, and do the same on the other weapon, but put "cold" as damage type.
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Thank you, got it working.

Thread Information