FG Spreadshirt Swag

/export of module lost its identifiers - desperately trying to fix

Greetings,

I hope someone is monitoring out there...

In preparation for tonight's campaign, I went to export the work on the campaign module that I have been developing as we play, and all of the Identifying characteristics on the Module Export were suddenly blank (following some recent update, I guess... ???)

Anyway, I tried to recreate them from the content of the current .mod, and I thought that I did it correctly, but something is wrong.

Should the module date (in the modules folder) change as I export? Because it is not.

I don't even know where the module is being exported to, as I can find any .mod with today's date.

I just went back to double-check (made a specific change in the development module, and then went to the campaign where that module is imported, and the change wasn't present.

Help! I've only got an hour before game time.

- s.west

Well, I figured out that it doesn't, in fact, update the timestamp on the .mod file when you re-export. So that question is answered.

I think that i have it working now.

After re-exporting do I have to close/reopen the module in the Campaign? Because that is the only thing that I did (I think)...

Maybe the crisis has been averted, but I am proceeding under the assumption that something is going to bite me in the a** tonight, because I have somehow messed up something (as usual).

I would still like to know why the indentifying info on the export window was suddenly blank...

If anyone has any insight, please let me know.

Thanks,

- s.west

Yes, you'll need to close and re-open the module to see any changes. You may alos need to right click over the module and select 'revert changes' depending on what you have done in the campaign to overwrite parts of the module
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information