STAR TREK 2d20

Cthulhu One Shot, Monday 13.12.16 20:00 GMT+1

Want to play a Cthulhu One Shot Adventure for Newbies. Dead Man Stomp. Im new to FG but not new to RP and Game Mastering. Maybe a Group if it works well.
    Need some New Players or Veterans who want a short Adventure from maybe 1-2 Sessions.

Voice: Mainly Text Based, but Teamspeak Support
    Language: English/German
    Fantasy Ground: Standard Licence
    aaaand
    some Patience. My First Time Hosting with FG

We play Randomly Generated Characters or you bring one Lvl1 Investigator with you.

Please PM me and write down here!

Sry, i meant Thuesday. Sorry for that

THUESDAY 13:12.16 GMT+1

You can Add me on Steam too: Same name as here!

Can you make a calendar entry with server info and other details, something like the one I did here?: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2050

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

I treyd Hector! But it didnt show up in the Calendar! Dont know why

I'd love to get in on a one shot, but I'm gmt-6. I couldn't get to the game any sooner than 6-7pm local.

Thx for all the Intrest. But Game willbe delayed. Maybe Saturday next Weekend. *sigh* Some other Players who like to join cant play at the given Date

Give roughly a 2 week advance notice to give people time to clear their schedule or keep it clear. That will help get positive responses. The holiday season makes it rough too! I'll be watching for this, I'd like to experience the ruleset!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Thread Information