5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: ruined tower

ruined tower

battle map of a collapsed tower. made this on CC3+

Attachment 16796

Nice map! Can you share a version without the square grid lines? (FG can add these in, allowing GMs to set their own scale.)

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

yeah I can probly run another copy of it off tonite without the lines

Blog Entries
    No grid would be great on this. Thanks for sharing.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

lets see how this works. file size is smaller as well, which should be nice

Attachment 16803

Nice map, but you should play around a bit more with the shadows for the rubble on the left of the map. Make sure that the symbols you are using for those are actually on the symbols sheet and that sheet has some shadow on it otherwise it looks a bit strange.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Make sure that the symbols you are using for those are actually on the symbols sheet and that sheet has some shadow on it...
    Nice to see we now have another Campaign Cartographer expert in the community.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nice to see we now have another Campaign Cartographer expert in the community.
    I have a long way to go before I reach your heady heights young man
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

updated with shadows
    Attachment 16824

Nice

Thread Information