Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Map Size

Greetings Kalmarjan and thanx for the input! I am trying the resize with ctrl+r-click drag and am still no luck. I like for the map to be nearly full screen as possible. I must be still doing something wrong. Any other ideas?

Oh, if the modified file is one of the standard files, no modifications will apply (sorry for the confusing instructions). What you need to do, is copy the modified ui_adventure.xml file for instance to [Fantasy_Grounds_root]\rulesets\[your_ruleset] and change the base.xml
    Code:
    <includefile source="data\ui_adventure.xml" />
    into
    Code:
    <includefile source="rulesets\&#91;your_ruleset&#93;\ui_adventure.xml" />

Huzzah! It worked. Thanx you!!!!!! Now I have a whole screen of map goodness.

And now to push the limits of your goodwill and further mod your app, is there any way of removing the dice :P

Cheers,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by tyndale
    And now to push the limits of your goodwill and further mod your app, is there any way of removing the dice
    No, you cannot get rid of them :twisted: . But if it is of any help, you can adjust their default postition (the file to modify is [Fantasy_Grounds_root]\data\gameelements.xml - the same advice for copying the file and changing references in base.xml apply as above).

Quote Originally Posted by tyndale
    Greetings Kalmarjan and thanx for the input! I am trying the resize with ctrl+r-click drag and am still no luck. I like for the map to be nearly full screen as possible. I must be still doing something wrong. Any other ideas?
    By the way... its ctrl+left click and drag. Looks like you've gotten past this anyway.

rv

Quote Originally Posted by Ged
    No, you cannot get rid of them :twisted: . But if it is of any help, you can adjust their default postition (the file to modify is [Fantasy_Grounds_root]\data\gameelements.xml - the same advice for copying the file and changing references in base.xml apply as above).
    Got it! That was easy. I love tweaking FG (and I have no real computer programing experience)!! Is there a way to have the dice hide behind the map? Pretty please. You've let me code it this far, what is a little more modification :P

Quote Originally Posted by richvalle
    By the way... its ctrl+left click and drag. Looks like you've gotten past this anyway.
    You are correct Rich. I still have a hard time with the difference between right and left :wink:

Ok, Ged. My token box is now empty in my custom ruleset. Can you help me populate it? I promise this is my last request for today. 8)

[Edit: You can Ignore this. I just copied and pasted them to tokens/shared]

good thread, worked for me. someone want might to deprecate the other thread on this topic ... the instructions there didn't work for me (but they did work for someone else, so maybe I'm just daft ).

Thread Information