5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    The Canadian government and Veteran's Affairs Canada are finally stating to move on my paperwork. I have already been told by my other have that I need to have a third screen and a stand for them. Currently running 2 BenQ GW2750s. Only complaint I have is the bezel is too wide on them, but its not anything I am going to worry about.
    I hope they see fit to take care of you expeditiously.

Blog Entries
    Talk nerdy to me baby!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

When you all dm, do you ever find the need to open a second FG instance as a 'player' view? I have not DM'ed yet.. but getting things setup for a game I've had the 2-window setup be the best for me..

I have 2 x 24" + my MacBook Pro 15"

I bet a Surface Studio would be CRAZY cool with FG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoman1 View Post
    I hope they see fit to take care of you expeditiously.
    This is Sparta... er Canada.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by tsemana View Post
    When you all dm, do you ever find the need to open a second FG instance as a 'player' view? I have not DM'ed yet.. but getting things setup for a game I've had the 2-window setup be the best for me..

I have 2 x 24" + my MacBook Pro 15"

I bet a Surface Studio would be CRAZY cool with FG
    I used the player view heavily to learn FG, but for gaming? Only when I have streamed. I streamed the player view

2 monitor never worked with fps (first person shooter's ). With amd eyefinity set up it is the best thing since sliced silicone wafers. So yes 3 for the DM plus the 55 inch led for the map board. (Thanks Trenlo)(if your running local)
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Blog Entries
    When learning or if unsure of some things then the player view is great. It doesnt even have to be in front - you can switch to it if you think something isnt going to plan.
    I typically use one monitor for FG and one for other reference material.

I have added a fourth monitor. Monitors one and two are my GM tabletop. Monitor 4 above is my Player Desktop that I stream via OBS. Monitor 3 below is where I have OBS open and Discord chat, plus any other windows I may need.
    Attachment 17003

Blog Entries
    I have added a fourth monitor. Monitors one and two are my GM tabletop. Monitor 4 above is my Player Desktop that I stream via OBS. Monitor 3 below is where I have OBS open and Discord chat, plus any other windows I may need.
    Attachment 17003
    It's like a command center! I imagine a phone call coming in and you're like "Yes, Mr. President, it's beholders. It doesn't look good for them, sir."
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Blog Entries
    Attachment 17003
    Sorry, but this thread is for THREE monitor bragging. You talking and showing pictures of 4 screens is just uncalled for and totally inappropriate!

Just kidding! Just jealous

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information