DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Triple Screen Fun

I thought I would show how luxurious it is as player with triple screens. I bet it will be even better when I DM soon!

Attachment 16669

I had to reduce the quality of the screenshot because there is a lot of pixels, but you get the idea.

Anyone else got any cool triple or multi monitor screen grabs?
    Check out my art albums on FG!
    I own an Ultimate License, all WOTC D&D stuffs, and the SW rules.

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyFan View Post
    Anyone else got any cool triple or multi monitor screen grabs?
    Some of the FG Con screenshots are from multi-monitor setups:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-9-Screenshots!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-8-Screenshots
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sadly, my Mac won't do this with FG on my Wacom Cintq.

However, I do enjoy that Map of the Month that you guys are currently exploring.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jajen2003 View Post
    Sadly, my Mac won't do this with FG on my Wacom Cintq.

However, I do enjoy that Map of the Month that you guys are currently exploring.
    Was it a MoM? Maybe they did it to advertise as some of them are. We are in Curse of Strahd at the moment.

I am quite jelly of you having a Cintq!

Map of the Month is a feature in Dragon+ digital magazine. Every month, WotC publishes an online magazine. In addition to all the other stuff, they release a few maps too.

Yes, I knew this was CoS.

It's pretty cool, but nothing that should inspire jealousy. I just spend money on techy toys and software. I've been driving the same car since I was 18. I'm 34. A little Toyota, built on Wednesday. That car—that car is what you should be jealous about.

Blog Entries
    I know all that, silly! I am a newb to FG not D&D.

I don't drive anymore, so cars are meh. I will still stay jelly of that cintq. You should find a way to use it in FG. Maybe drawing on the map in novel ways that people have overlooked because a mouse is like drawing with a bar of soap.

Blog Entries
    I use three screens when I DM at home. When I travel and use my 13" laptop screen I cry.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I use three screens when I DM at home. When I travel and use my 13" laptop screen I cry.
    I can imagine! I logged in through my laptop just to read the books and couldn't figure out where to put all the windows.

On the subject of triple screens, my macro bars are perfectly lined up for triple screen use when I go full screen. I wonder if that was a design choice in the interface, or luck? It makes it look very clean though IMO.

Blog Entries
    I DM with two 24" monitors side by side. There just isn't enough screen real estate to have an optimal setup IMO. Last week I saw a beautiful ASUS wide screen which probably would do it, but I place a high premium on staying married.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I DM with two 24" monitors side by side. There just isn't enough screen real estate to have an optimal setup IMO. Last week I saw a beautiful ASUS wide screen which probably would do it, but I place a high premium on staying married.
    That is a cool monitor! But looking at the pixel count, I think it will come out the same space as two monitors. Someone, somewhere, is formulating a joke about it not being the size of the screen that matters but how many pixels you got...

If you kept on one of your other monitors, then you would be at trips I think. Or if you want to avoid the wrath of your honey, you could get a used monitor off of Craigslist and have it off to the side.

Thread Information