DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Aihrde Maps?

Aihrde Maps?

Anyone know where I can buy "better" resolution overland maps like one with Codex of Aihrde? It doesn't seem to zoom in very well.

I'd love to use it to mark up with pushpins but I'd have trouble reading if I zoom.

Alternatively, any fan versions of these maps?

I wish I learned about C&C sooner. I'd have REALLLY liked to have bought the Castle Zagyg pdfs to see what that was like & walk down memory lane...

Blog Entries
    I don't have all the products yet so not sure about maps. The CS1 remaster I just finished only had the main Aihrde world map and I didn't alter the original.
    I believe there is a hard limit on resolution that FG will display but I just woke up and no coffee yet so I can't remember what it is.

I have the PDF version of the Codex, and I just use GIMP to extract what I need from the PDF.

Blog Entries
    There are no legal PDFs of the Castle Zagyg stuff. Gary's widow hasn't allowed much of anything to be done with his creation(s).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I have the PDF version of the Codex, and I just use GIMP to extract what I need from the PDF.
    I just bought the Codex PDF this morning (and like $200+ stuff for $65-ish over 3 orders in a rush at 2am when saw the BF TL sale.) and it came with a world map pdf or jpg, can't recall. I did not fare well when zooming. Some midsize object names quickly blurred out and stayed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    There are no legal PDFs of the Castle Zagyg stuff. Gary's widow hasn't allowed much of anything to be done with his creation(s).
    Ugh Didn't know it never made it to PDFs for that matter. Got an allusion to the rights being sold or up for sale just recently in email from Steve after the Backpack kickstarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I don't have all the products yet so not sure about maps. The CS1 remaster I just finished only had the main Aihrde world map and I didn't alter the original.
    I believe there is a hard limit on resolution that FG will display but I just woke up and no coffee yet so I can't remember what it is.
    Not sure which CS1 is by code. I'm referring to the separate map download you get (believe represents a foldout map) when buying Codex of Aihrde PDF.

Blog Entries
    I just bought the Codex PDF this morning. Haven't opened it up yet but I did see the store description state that it had a huge (and small) map.

CS1 is "After Winter's Dark" the first book in the Aihrde campaign setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    I just bought the Codex PDF this morning. Haven't opened it up yet but I did see the store description state that it had a huge (and small) map.

CS1 is "After Winter's Dark" the first book in the Aihrde campaign setting.
    Yes, I read about you doing that but I went back to their page for it and could not find it to buy. I know someone with it that I could borrow, but I want to buy my own. Was it on the page under C? I recall going back and searching on "Winter" then "After Winter" then I looked at Alphabetical through t)3 abs. I was quite tired so could have missed it. Will look now.

Is that a "module" or "source book" (guess can google)

Blog Entries
    It's actually a pain in the *** to find. I think just "After Winter's Dark" comes up with it on DTRPG if you're after a PDF.

Thread Information