Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    I like the look of this, quite interesting. Although I am curious, how do you embed images into the Story?
    Tailz Silver Paws
    Follow Tailz on Twitter, Facebook, DriveThruRPG.com, and Studio WyldFurr.
    "You can now watch me building maps and other fantasy gaming art on Twitch"

  2. #12
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,937
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I like the look of this, quite interesting. Although I am curious, how do you embed images into the Story?
    Hi Tailz - I just realised you sent me something to review and I havent done it! Soooo many balls in the air. Ill get it back on my to do list!

    There is some brief info here http://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/i...erence_Manuals about the xml coding for the fancy layouts Ive used in this starter set.
    They make a big difference to the readability / usability of the reference materials.

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Tailz - I just realised you sent me something to review and I havent done it! Soooo many balls in the air. Ill get it back on my to do list!

    There is some brief info here http://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/i...erence_Manuals about the xml coding for the fancy layouts Ive used in this starter set.
    They make a big difference to the readability / usability of the reference materials.
    No big deal Damned, it is all good.
    Tailz Silver Paws
    Follow Tailz on Twitter, Facebook, DriveThruRPG.com, and Studio WyldFurr.
    "You can now watch me building maps and other fantasy gaming art on Twitch"

  4. #14
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, USA (for a bit)
    Posts
    23,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I like the look of this, quite interesting. Although I am curious, how do you embed images into the Story?
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    There is some brief info here http://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/i...erence_Manuals about the xml coding for the fancy layouts Ive used in this starter set.
    To clarify - this functionality is not available in campaign Story entries, it is just currently available in library reference manual pages.

    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    To clarify - this functionality is not available in campaign Story entries, it is just currently available in library reference manual pages.
    Nnnnoooouuuuuuu!!!!
    Tailz Silver Paws
    Follow Tailz on Twitter, Facebook, DriveThruRPG.com, and Studio WyldFurr.
    "You can now watch me building maps and other fantasy gaming art on Twitch"

  6. #16
    I realize that I'm a bit late on all of this, but I've just found this game and it is very exciting.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by senjak View Post
    I realize that I'm a bit late on all of this, but I've just found this game and it is very exciting.
    It is.
    And besides the starter the core is out - you can use the extension for the core as well but it would profit from some adjustments.

    Work to be done when I find the time for it.

  8. #18
    I've been considering running this, any thoughts in regards to how it plays, on FG or otherwise?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    I've been considering running this, any thoughts in regards to how it plays, on FG or otherwise?
    You should run it. It's great I really like it a lot. For me it is a almost perfect fusion of FATE and PbtA and the adjustment of both to a genre I really like.

    Want exactly do you mean with "how it plays"?

  10. #20
    I meant that question in the most general sense, but I'll be specific about my biggest concern: does it have legs as a campaign? I feel a lot of PbtA stuff tends towards short campaigns where things progress rapidly to a head, or are meant to be an iterative process where the campaign may go on, but specific characters get rotated out by the mechanics more than the plot.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in