Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    I meant that question in the most general sense, but I'll be specific about my biggest concern: does it have legs as a campaign? I feel a lot of PbtA stuff tends towards short campaigns where things progress rapidly to a head, or are meant to be an iterative process where the campaign may go on, but specific characters get rotated out by the mechanics more than the plot.
    Unfortunately I only do have experience with the system as one shots.
    Therefore I am surely not the most qualified person to answer this particular question.

My own campaign got delayed till January, afterwards I might give you a better qualified answer.

It does have a particular character development bulid in that should - at least in theory - address those longtime issues some of the mentioned games have.

Quote Originally Posted by Imiri View Post
    UPDATE 23.11.2016: Replaced the File CoMStarter.mod with the one that has NPCs/Dagers in it.
    UPDATE 24.11.2016: Added additional adventure module Demons in Cross End
    In the first post there are:
    - a file named "CoMCrossEnd", which is clearly an adventure;
    - then there are two similar named files (City of Mist Starter Set.mod and CoMStarter.mod): which one is the true "Starter Set"? And what's the other one?

Anyway, I launched the "City of Mist Starter Set" module and the "V is for going Viral" module, but when I click on any red Star of any pre-generated Character this is the bug issued: city error.png
    Last edited by Galdor; April 17th, 2020 at 02:15.

As far as I remember is that the starter set buts the booklet into your library as reference.
    The starter gives you the first case and the characters.

But a few warnings.
    The starter is not the all seeing eye investigation starter kit for sale on drivethrurpg or roll20.
    It is based on the original starter from 2016 which got an updated layout and is now called Qickstart - but it is still free.

It was developed for a rather old version of FG and also morecore.
    I checked a few days ago and it still seemed to work with FGC. Did not try FGU and it was just a quick look if it still opens not a full testing of every function.

Thread Information