FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I like the look of this, quite interesting. Although I am curious, how do you embed images into the Story?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    I like the look of this, quite interesting. Although I am curious, how do you embed images into the Story?
    Hi Tailz - I just realised you sent me something to review and I havent done it! Soooo many balls in the air. Ill get it back on my to do list!

There is some brief info here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erence_Manuals about the xml coding for the fancy layouts Ive used in this starter set.
    They make a big difference to the readability / usability of the reference materials.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Tailz - I just realised you sent me something to review and I havent done it! Soooo many balls in the air. Ill get it back on my to do list!

There is some brief info here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erence_Manuals about the xml coding for the fancy layouts Ive used in this starter set.
    They make a big difference to the readability / usability of the reference materials.
    No big deal Damned, it is all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    To clarify - this functionality is not available in campaign Story entries, it is just currently available in library reference manual pages.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    To clarify - this functionality is not available in campaign Story entries, it is just currently available in library reference manual pages.
    Nnnnoooouuuuuuu!!!!

I realize that I'm a bit late on all of this, but I've just found this game and it is very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by senjak View Post
    I realize that I'm a bit late on all of this, but I've just found this game and it is very exciting.
    It is.
    And besides the starter the core is out - you can use the extension for the core as well but it would profit from some adjustments.

Work to be done when I find the time for it.

I've been considering running this, any thoughts in regards to how it plays, on FG or otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    I've been considering running this, any thoughts in regards to how it plays, on FG or otherwise?
    You should run it. It's great I really like it a lot. For me it is a almost perfect fusion of FATE and PbtA and the adjustment of both to a genre I really like.

Want exactly do you mean with "how it plays"?

I meant that question in the most general sense, but I'll be specific about my biggest concern: does it have legs as a campaign? I feel a lot of PbtA stuff tends towards short campaigns where things progress rapidly to a head, or are meant to be an iterative process where the campaign may go on, but specific characters get rotated out by the mechanics more than the plot.

Thread Information