STAR TREK 2d20
    Blog Entries

DriveThruRPG has the PHB on sale right now

DriveThruRPG has the Castles & Crusades Players Handbook 6th Printing on sale for $10.49 as part of the "Deal of the Day". Only for a few more hours though.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    I theory, you can pledge $1 to the current kickstarter and then access the low, add-on prices available there. Player's Handbook is $10 add-on as a PDF, for example.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Great price for an amazing book/PDF.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    The bonus to buying existing PDF is the lower price plus immediate delivery plus it still helps the Kickstarter for the new product that you do not pay for in advance.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    The bonus to buying existing PDF is the lower price plus immediate delivery ...
    Are you saying if you pledge on the KS another $10 to get the PHB that you'll get it immediately?

If so, then that is most definitely not the case. It takes around 14 working days for the funds to be transferred from KS to TLG, they don't even think about letting anyone have anything until that happens. Then, TLG usually setup a backerkit system where people tell them what add-ons they ordered. This will take a while to set up, and then they'll only start looking at sending out PDFs once the backerkit is closed - usually a few weeks after it opens. So, expect 1-3 months delays between the KS ending and getting any add-ons, even electronic ones - much longer for physical products.

If you want a PDF of the PHB sometime "soon", buy on DTRPG or the TLG store.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Yes, as soon as the Kickstarter closes and money transfers which takes 2 weeks. If you need it today, then the store or OBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Yes, as soon as the Kickstarter closes and money transfers which takes 2 weeks.
    See my detailed description of what TLG have done in the past in post #5. You most definitely will *not* get any PDF add-ons after two weeks, unless they've completely changed how they will be doing this. Which, it doesn't sound like they have changed their process - the KS main page says they'll be using Backerkit to manage the project. So, unless you message them and ask for special compensation to get early access, they won't distribute any add-ons (even PDFs) until Backerit has closed for all.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information