FG Spreadshirt Swag

Qabbal - second group starting

In noting Vood's game being terminated
    I am looking for a group of up to 6 players who can make a Friday night 8PM GMT session to complement the other Qabbal-based group I have. At the moment I think :? I have Estin and Valgard as potential players in this second group (unless needed to replace drop outs in group 1).

Any other takers ?

Stuart

Yes me, but I think that would complicate things LOL
    I do have someone else who might be able to play, but she just started using FG and is not completely familiar with 3.5e. She learns quickly though. I people don't mind helping her with some of the rules and FG ... :wink:

I'm interested.. As Vooods game is on ice for the forseeable future, I really would like to play.

What kind of campaign is it? Any special rules regarding character creation?
    I assume Qabbal is your own homebrew..?

So you are going to be running two different campaigns at the same time? (not the same days though, I guess..) Wow, I say..

No special rules - material from phb, Arcana Evolved and Complete Arcane
    Level 4 characters
    I think I have 3 or 4 players so far for group 2 ... I'll add you to make 4/5 !

When can you create a hero !

Create a hero? Do you mean a session just for that, or do I use any point buy?

If you mean a session, I can do it any of the weekdays between 18.00 to 22.00 GMT ( hope I calculated right, I'm at GMT+1). That should be 6-10 pm I think.

Any suggestions for character, is there any sorely needed PC class? I don't have any strong character ideas yet, will think about it.

I haven't played very much 3.5 BTW, although I have several books..

I'm interested in playing. I live in the UK (currently GMT+1) so 8pm shouldn't be a problem.

Don't know alot about Arcana Evolved though...

What character classes do you need?
    Do you allow any of the other "Complete" books?
    Do you allow templates?
    Do you allow non-standard races?

Only bought the program yesterday though so you may have to be patient with me!
    Wanna Play? Yes Wanna DM? Maybe Best day to play: Evenings & Sundays
    Timezone: GMT+1 Best time to play: Varies
    Games: D&D 3.5e

Thread Information