5E Character Create Playlist

Tome of Beasts lacking Vampire Warlock variant

Hello, I couldn't find the Vampire Warlock Variant in the Tome of Beasts Module, it is right or I'm looking wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Qoff View Post
    Hello, I couldn't find the Vampire Warlock Variant in the Tome of Beasts Module, it is right or I'm looking wrong?
    Tome of Beasts is currently being revised to include some errata and the Vampire Warlock will be included as an NPC in the revised edition - coming soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Tome of Beasts is currently being revised to include some errata and the Vampire Warlock will be included as an NPC in the revised edition - coming soon.
    Thank you!

Any news on when it is going to become avaliable? It has been almost 1 year and it still don't have the Warlock Vampire.

This one fell by the wayside unfortunately. I'll see what I can do in a few weeks; but I can't promise anything just at this time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This one fell by the wayside unfortunately. I'll see what I can do in a few weeks; but I can't promise anything just at this time.
    No problem, I'll create it manually, and btw: the other vampire option from the Tome of Beasts isn't in the module either.

Thread Information