STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    nice, seems that things are moving fast after solving the ruleset issue (the big stuff). Now the question is, ruleset will appear this week or the next one?

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Blog Entries
    I believe its very close Vanethian....

Just say tomorrow. You know Vanethian won't settle for a vague answer...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

really?... really?? really????????

I'll be ready! haha

thanks!

Italian Alliance è la Community Italiana dedicata ai Giochi di Ruolo ed alle Simulazioni! Con un server ufficiale con TeamSpeak installato ed un Forum con centinaia di Discussioni interessanti! Che aspetti? Iscriviti anche tu e vieni a conoscere i tuoi nuovi amici!

Ok you made me stay all day checking my phone, the Fantasy Grounds store page... nothing... no CoC... it was a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanethian View Post
    it was a joke...
    Just like you constantly asking for a release date. That's a joke also, right?

The "developers" do this in their spare time, they are not professional FG developers who spend all of their time on this. They cannot give you a firm date for a release, because real life (their day job, etc.) can take over and cause delays. It will be ready when it is ready (this has been said to you many times).

Sorry if you took my post as serious. It was a joke based on you *always* insisting on a release schedule.

Please be more patient. As a FG developer myself, it is *incredibly* annoying to be constantly pestered to give a specific date for a release. They won't forget about this, they want to get it out quickly too, so please give them the time to make sure it's correct, gets reviewed by SmiteWorks, etc., etc.. It won't come out any faster if you (or others) constantly ask for a date - that probably won't be met anyway, and you just waste your own time (case in point here) and get frustrated.

We all want to see the CoC 7th editions ruleset, just be patient like the rest of us! Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Part time developers? Tell me it's another joke I work in the games industry as well and many games have been released with my work inside but it's my profession.

Anyway I am in my studio working and I receive tons of emails of fans asking about this or that game but I respect their hype since it's part of the game. We create the hype, we need it for the machine to move forward or the entire entertainment business would stop.

I will be patient but keep the hype high

Quote Originally Posted by Vanethian View Post
    Part time developers? Tell me it's another joke
    No, this is not a joke.

The two main developers for the CoC 7th edition ruleset do not work for SmiteWorks, they have their own full-time jobs that have nothing to do with Fantasy Grounds. They do all of their (many) Fantasy Grounds development projects in their spare time.

Have patience, relax, stop pestering the part-time, no-joke, CoC developers.

Aaaaaahhhh for CoC. Ok. Now things are more clear. Well since it's this way then you don't need to be pestered but I congratulate for your efforts. I thought SmiteWorks was working on CoC.

No need to say anything else. Anyway One word for Damian: you are the best

Ah, you know I've got a 1200 members community and I'm supporting Fantasy Grounds in Italy (and I don't work for SmiteWorks)... many of my members after reading this thread said: "he said they are not professionals and that they don't work for SmiteWorks, be happy!!! CoC 7th will be released for free!!"

It was a very interesting opinion so I'm posting it here...

Ok maybe not so funny, and I didn't laugh reading it. just this, I don't want to create flames...

Thread Information