STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    I have the call of cthulhu, I even translated it, but it is 6E, will I be entitled to an upgrade or will I have to acquire the new ruleset to access 7E?
    Hey yako2020 it is a new product so it is a separate purchase. You dont need to switch to 7e you can happily play on 6e.

Damned unfortunately I am unemployed and much of what the Fantasy Grounds has to offer me can not be acquired at the moment, but I already know that when I can and I hope it is soon, I will do the translation of this ruleset into Brazilian Portuguese.
    I know I can lead my adventures with the 6th Edition, but here in Brazil players only value the new ... I like to invest in old systems, I think more for nostalgia, but also to get out of the whirlwind DnD 5, where I look has adventure for him and players, not that this is not good, is great ... but it breaks the diversity and possibilities.

You'll need to buy a new license for the 7E ruleset. It's not just an update, but a complete overhaul to make it work like other ruleset, like drag/drop for creating characters and a lot of other niceties.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thread Information