FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If you open the Library -> Rolls they will all show in one list.
    If you use the Rolls campaign tool from the right hand menu they will appear in their categories.
    Checked and it works. Thanks!!!

Hey Damned. I ran across your Paranoia theme in another Thread. I was wondering if this was ever finished or if you dropped it. I'd be interested in possibly messing with it, if you still have it. I am looking at trying to use DORCore to build a Paranoia Ruleset.

Blog Entries
    Welcome The Lewtz

So my Paranoia theme is a long way from complete and I have not built any Paranoia rolls.
    It is a project that got caught in a wave of other projects plus real life and has never managed to work its way back up the list.
    I can share it but it needs a lot of work and I havent checked it for compatibility with the current MoreCore.

Someone else dberkompas started a DORCore Paranoia project here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...se-Publishing)

I just checked and the roll window anchoring needs updating as the last MoreCore release incorporated horizontally scaling character sheet frames...
    Let me know if you want to peek at it... if you have some programming ability (you will cry at mine) you will have a better chance of getting up to speed... however if you dont... there is a lot to go still on this and it might not be the best "first project" for you...

Damned, is there an option to turn off the auto initiative roll for NPCs when you add them to the combat tracker for the first time?

Also, I have a feature request I would like for you to consider. For games where initiative orders are determined by a roll, could you add a check button of some sort. So a GM can click to visually track on the CT who has taken a turn or not?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Damned, is there an option to turn off the auto initiative roll for NPCs when you add them to the combat tracker for the first time?

Also, I have a feature request I would like for you to consider. For games where initiative orders are determined by a roll, could you add a check button of some sort. So a GM can click to visually track on the CT who has taken a turn or not?
    There is no current option to disable Auto Initiative. It is a CoreRPG feature - Ill have a look.
    For your second request I think you mean "for games where initiave orders are NOT determined by a roll"? - that is an interesting idea...

There is no current option to disable Auto Initiative. It is a CoreRPG feature - Ill have a look.
    For your second request I think you mean "for games where initiave orders are NOT determined by a roll"? - that is an interesting idea...
    hehe, That is correct... Not determined... good catch!

I wouldn't mind taking a peek at it. I'm mainly interested in the theme'ing UI pieces you have already created. I have some programming background and have done UI and texturing mods for some other games, and some scripting. I may not do anything with it immediately due to starting a new position at work that is eating a lot of time, and some RL obligations.. AND starting a starfinder campaign for some friends, I was mainly looking to see if it was even theme'd enough to roughly use. ie, we don't need automated dice modifiers and such. Really, just the theme'ing UI pieces you already had looked pretty good.

I wouldn't be interested in releasing it anytime, soon, but if it is something way down your list, I would appreciate at least taking a look and see'ing what I could do. Also more I looked, I think the MoreCore ruleset would be better also.

If your ok with that, you can PM a link to it. If not, I understand also.
    Last edited by The Lewtz; June 8th, 2018 at 04:56.

Just spitballing here... what order would you place actors in the CT if there was no auto-init/init?
    Oh.. good question! If you mean by the order on the CT, it would be from top down.. people going prior would be higher on the list, so the last person who acts is at the very bottom. That way, when you hit the Next round button, it resets on the last person moved.

Thread Information