DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

Thread: Map Tiles

Blog Entries
    Those look nice! Have you tried using them as tiles in FGU yet? I assume they would work no problem, but...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Those look nice! Have you tried using them as tiles in FGU yet? I assume they would work no problem, but...
    To be honest, I have not really played around with FGU too much. Didn't know you could make maps directly inside FGU?? I am a bit behind the eight ball on FGU.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    To be honest, I have not really played around with FGU too much. Didn't know you could make maps directly inside FGU?? I am a bit behind the eight ball on FGU.
    Not a problem

Yes, FGU has the ability to build maps from tiles and brushes as well as some simple draw tools. Check out some of the more recent Saturday YouTube video from Josh Watmough to see what it's capable of. Playlist here; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...RNoTFVHqHwMd2s

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not a problem

Yes, FGU has the ability to build maps from tiles and brushes as well as some simple draw tools. Check out some of the more recent Saturday YouTube video from Josh Watmough to see what it's capable of. Playlist here; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...RNoTFVHqHwMd2s
    I will have to check that out and see what FGU can do for map building with map tiles. Meanwhile here is another sample map as this pack of map tiles is getting close to being ready to be wrapped up.

Don't forget, if you like these art assets you can download them right now by becoming a Studio WyldFurr supporter over at Patreon. You could get this pack for just $6 a month as a Dungeon Master supporter. Not only that, but the Dungeon Master supporter tier gives you access to my Project Library which contains all of my current and previous project files!

I've been busy adding more map tiles to the Hellscape Collection. I am building tiles that can be used to build a Demon Fortress style building of black marble to go with the blasted wasteland and lava style tiles of the rest of the pack.

For all those who are interested, the new Hellscape Map Tiles pack has been released into the wild of the market place. Now that I've got that squared away, I'm turning my attention to rendering some Ogre tokens next....

I'm back to making Map Tiles again! This month I'm working on a pack that expands on my previous Cave Map Tiles collection of art assets. The new theme is a Crystal Mine or Cave. Here is a starter sample map I just made to test out the walls I just created.

At the moment these map tiles are only available to my Patreon supporters.

As a supporter of WyldFurr/Tailz Silver Paws I can say that his pateron has a lot of good stuff on it, and it even includes FG modules for some of his work. If you are looking for Sci-Fi content, he has some really good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by CarlPalmer View Post
    As a supporter of WyldFurr/Tailz Silver Paws I can say that his pateron has a lot of good stuff on it, and it even includes FG modules for some of his work. If you are looking for Sci-Fi content, he has some really good stuff
    Thank-you dude! Yes! Everyone should follow Carl and sign up for my Patreon!

I'm even starting to play around with adding FGU's funky line of sight features to some map tiles (that is this weekends experiment).

Hello everyone, my new map tiles collection is nearing completion. The new set is called the Crystal Mine Map Tiles pack of art assets. Here are some samples made with the pack of art assets. Note the pack is designed to complement my older Cave Map Tiles set. So you could add some crystal caves to a cave system, or the other way around.

Thread Information