DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last

Thread: Map Tiles

Blog Entries
    Nice work, always enjoy your style.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Nice work, always enjoy your style.
    Thank-you dude!
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

It is that time of year again!! To celebrate my Birthday I'm running a whopping 50% off sale on my Studio Web Store and on DriveThruRPG.com

Each year on the 20th of December, Studio WyldFurr runs a special short sale to celebrate Tailz' birthday (thats me). For the period of the sale you will be able to get 50% OFF the regular retail price of Map Tiles, Compass Points, Map Cards, and Virtual Tabletop Token Packs from Studio WyldFurr. The sale is on right now and ends at 9:00 am (CST) on the 21st of December 2018.

I have a new Map Tiles pack in the works that is going to get released at the end of the month (on April First, LOL). The new map tiles pack is called the Dark Tech Map Tiles Pack and here is a bunch of samples display mini map samples:

Also I am powering up my studio Patreon account, I have three support tiers with great benefits. For detailed info about supporting Studio WyldFurr pop over to the studio site and read the detailed info page there, or jump over and join me on Patreon.

Your tiles looked cool. I did this. It's a different version of your original Battletest.PNG tile and it's meant more as a battlemap.

Quote Originally Posted by kevdog45 View Post
    Your tiles looked cool. I did this. It's a different version of your original Battletest.PNG tile and it's meant more as a battlemap.
    Nice little battle map.

I have another small set of Map Tiles out today.They are available as a reward to my Patreon supporters or you can pick up the pack via my studio store or at DriveThruRPG.com.

Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; August 11th, 2020 at 23:21.

For anyone who likes to follow my work, you can now have a chance each month to help guide what projects I plan to work on by participating in my To Do List poll that I am running at Patreon. So if you want to see more Virtual Tabletop Tokens, map tiles, or adventure modules. Go and vote for those projects. And thanks for your support!

Hello folks, my Patreon supporters voted for a new pack of Map Tiles for December. Here is a sneak peek at how the basic elements of the set are coming together. At the moment the new set as a working title of Hell Scape. But it might become Demon Wasteland or something...
    If you were a Dungeon Master supporter on Patreon you could download this pack as I make each new part.

Spent today working on the majority of the basic walls for the new Hellscape Map Tiles set. Although I am thinking of calling it the Demon Wastes Map Tiles, or maybe the Lava Fields Map Tiles. Here is a sample map I just made with the set as it is at the moment.

Thread Information