DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)

Creating a Large PC Token that retains its size

I am trying to create a Shield Guardian as a PC, I would like for his Token to always show up as Large size (4 squares). Currently I have to resize every time he goes onto a new map. Is there any way to set the token size to stay large when changing maps? I have the size set to Large in the notes field of the character sheet, but as I understand it, that just affects the encumbrance...

Change the Size setting for the creature in the combat tracker before you drag the token to the map. This doesn't get auto populated so you'll need to do it each time the PC is added to the combat tracker.

Or, make it as a NPC (and share with players as has been discussed elsewhere). NPCs size is transferred to the CT and then to the token.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information