5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Tracking Sorcerer Points

Good Day All
    While we were playing today our sorcerer was doing his point calculations from the last and this session and I asked him how he was tracking them, he said on paper and in his head I was wondering how others did this but in the mean time I messed around on the Actions tab and came up with this idea to help him out:

Create a new power and name it Sorcerer Points (or whatever) click the magnifying glass and set the Daily usage to however many points he has and just click them on or off as they are used and, if I am right, when the DM gives us a long rest they should all return. He added to that by filling in the title box for the spell or power with "Expended Sorcerer Points" so as he clicks them it shows up in the chat window.

If there is a better way to do this I would love to hear it as I have been looking on the boards here and did not come across anything.

Thanks
    Bonk

Yes, this is exactly how you should do it. See also here.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks Zacchaus. I have downloaded all your sample characters but, since this is not my character, I had not looked there and forgot I had them during the session

Bonk

Thread Information