5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Changes to 5e requirements?

Hi all,

I bought an ultimate subscription a couple of years ago, but due to a number of issues was unable to start playing again until now. I am now trying to make sense of changes which appear to have occurred in the meantime and would appreciate some assistance.

I previously bought the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual modules from the Fantasy Grounds store, and was just about to buy the D&D Complete Dungeon Masters Guide. However, it states that it is recommended to have the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the Complete Monster Class Pack. I looked at the store, and could no longer find the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual which I bought previously.

Are the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual the same as the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the Complete Monster Class Pack and just renamed? Or do I need to buy the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the Complete Monster Class Pack despite having the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual?

Silversteel

Quote Originally Posted by Silversteel View Post
    Hi all,

I bought an ultimate subscription a couple of years ago, but due to a number of issues was unable to start playing again until now. I am now trying to make sense of changes which appear to have occurred in the meantime and would appreciate some assistance.

I previously bought the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual modules from the Fantasy Grounds store, and was just about to buy the D&D Complete Dungeon Masters Guide. However, it states that it is recommended to have the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the Complete Monster Class Pack. I looked at the store, and could no longer find the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual which I bought previously.

Are the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual the same as the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the Complete Monster Class Pack and just renamed? Or do I need to buy the D&D Complete Core Class Pack and the Complete Monster Class Pack despite having the DD Players Handbook Deluxe and DD Monster Manual?

Silversteel
    No, the PHB Deluxe is the Complete Core Class Pack and the MM is the Complete Monster Class Pack. They have always been described as such in the Store.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, the PHB Deluxe is the Complete Core Class Pack and the MM is the Complete Monster Class Pack. They have always been described as such in the Store.
    Great news, thank you
    Silversteel

Thread Information