DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 329 First ... 78910111959109 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Hi chadhill delete any copies of MoreCore.pak in your rulesets folder.
    New versions of a ruleset will always have the same name (this is for all ruleset.pak files).
    Once you load the campaign it will tell you the version number in the chat window.
    The current build starts with
    MoreCore Ruleset (v1.34 20161203).
    immediately after the logo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogel View Post
    Is there a way to combine the /woddice and /edie rollers so that on a 10 it rolls another die?

Also, this is my first time posting anywhere on these forums...Yes, I lurked around the forums for 6 years.
    Welcome Yogel
    Currently no - but you could make a copy of those extensions and modify them to your own needs.

Blog Entries
    It appears I screwed up how the modiphius mechanic works.
    The /rollunder mechanic is not correct for 2d20 games so I will redo in 1.35
    The mechanic is actually

roll 2d20 and count results under attribute+skill
    additionally count results under your focus

This provides 0-4 possible successes from 2d20

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome Yogel
    Currently no - but you could make a copy of those extensions and modify them to your own needs.
    Is there a tutorial on that? Only thing I've done with extensions is edit images.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogel View Post
    Is there a tutorial on that? Only thing I've done with extensions is edit images.
    Hi Yogel - no - there is no tutorial on this. You would need to know or learn some LUA or hack at the code in the existing files and test. Dice rollers are much more involved than a theme extension. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi chadhill delete any copies of MoreCore.pak in your rulesets folder.
    New versions of a ruleset will always have the same name (this is for all ruleset.pak files).
    Once you load the campaign it will tell you the version number in the chat window.
    The current build starts with
    MoreCore Ruleset (v1.34 20161203).
    immediately after the logo.
    Ok. I deleted MoreCore.pak and reloaded from the first post here, I found the "v1.34 20161203", nothing changed. Did the Mod function get removed from the character sheets? The only function I have is "Roll" (which is totally AWESOME!!, bye the way. I use the first column to record Attributes and the roll feature as an Attribute Save). I would like to use one of the columns for skill/feat modifiers, but the function is not showing anymore.
    Also I have loaded all the DOEs and they all work fine except for the sound ext., it works fine in my other rulesets just not MoreCore, has anyone else noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by chadhill View Post
    Also I have loaded all the DOEs and they all work fine except for the sound ext., it works fine in my other rulesets just not MoreCore, has anyone else noticed this?
    Have you enabled sound in the campaign settings? You need to do this for each campaign that has the DOE Sound extension loaded.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Have you enabled sound in the campaign settings? You need to do this for each campaign that has the DOE Sound extension loaded.
    Yes, I made that mistake when I first used sound, I didn't know about the new setting, so now it is the first thing I look for. lol

Quote Originally Posted by chadhill View Post
    Yes, I made that mistake when I first used sound, I didn't know about the new setting, so now it is the first thing I look for. lol
    OK, so what isn't working? More info on the issue you're seeing please.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information